Cast off

~6 Weeks later~

I woke up by someone waking me up. I open my eyes to see Guy. "What?" I asked in a tired voice. "Well you need to get ready because you're getting you cast off today." Guy said. "Okay let me get ready." I replied.

After I got ready we went to the hospital to get my cast off.

Time skip.

After getting my cast off I went to the ice Palace. I said goodbye to my dad and I went inside the ice Palace. As soon as I walked in I felt a pair of arm around me. I looked up a bit to see Logan. "Hello." I said. "Hi." He replied. "Where were you?" Someone asked. We looked behind Logan to see Coach Alex. "Oh I was getting my cast off." I said and smiled. "That's great you can skate now!" Alex said. "Yeah and I brought my skates here now so imma go and skate. Come on Logan!" I said. I grabbed Logans hand and we went to the ice rink.

I put on my skates and went out on the ice. "Hey Kaitlin!" I heard everyone say. They skated up to me and hugged me. "You got your cast off!" Sofi said. "Yeah I can skate!" I said.

After practice me and Logan went to his house.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked. "We can bake cookies?" Logan replied. "Okay." I said.

We went to the kitchen and grabbed what we needed. Logan knew what he was doing because he would always make cookies or pancakes. We started to make the cookies, mess around and have a flour fight.

After we put the cookies in the oven I went over on the sofa and turned on the tv to watch The Karate kid. While I was watching the tv I felt Logan jump on me. I looked at him and laughed. He layed his head on my chest and I played with his hair and watched the Karate kid. While i was playing with Logans hair we heard the alarm go off. Me and Logan got up and took out the Cookies. We went back on the sofa to let them cool down.

After a couple of minutes me and Logan put the cookies on a plate and took the to his room and we both went to his room. (Not like that!) We both layed on his bed and watched tv. (What ever you want).
While watching some tv me and Logan both fell asleep.

After around an hour or 2 we woke up we looked at the time to see that it was half 6 so I said goodbye and I ran to my house what is around 2 blocks away.

When i got in my house i saw my dad and Guy (the overprotective ones) waiting for me. "Where have you been?!" My dad asked. "I was at Logan and we fell asleep, sorry." I said. "What did you do at Logans?" Guy asked. "We baked cookies and we watched tv and fell asleep." I replied. "Okay I guess that is fine but you dinner is in the microwave for you." My dad said. I guess he forgot about the rules. Anyways I went to the microwave grabbed my dinner and sat down and ate.

As I was eating I saw Connie and someone else walk in. "Hey Con! Who is this?" I asked. "Oh this is julie "the cat" Gaffney." Connie said and laughed. I looked at her and walked up to her and said. "Hey om Kaitlin Conway you should know my dad if you went skating with him." I said. "Yeah I do and hello Kaitlin you must be his daughter I heard alot about you!" Julie said. "Nice but I'm gonna go to bed I'm really tired." I said. "Okay night Kaitlin!" Connie said.

I said night to everyone and went to bed. I texted Logan night and went to sleep.

Hey guys sorry that this is short and sorry that I haven't been posting in along time I have so much homework I need to do but yeah. I'm gonna write the next part soon I hope but thank you for waiting.!
Xx