Talk

Author's pov

Both shiva and raavi just stood there looking at each other..

They both didnt know whether they should talk or not..
Yes raavi had came here today just so thats she can talk to him but looking at shiva it felt that if they start talking she will loose control and do something..

While shiva was just looking at raavi , he wasn't prepared for this encounter yet, or maybe he would never have been prepared..

Just yesterday he was planning to go back to shimla..
And today he had raavi standing right infront of him..
Will he be selfish if he says that he wants to be back with her , if he says that he wants her to hold him in her arms and smoothing all his pain..

They don't know for how long they just stood there not at all talking, it was only after raavi heard the lighting voice she came out of her trace...

Shiva too looked away when he heard the lighting..

He once again looked at her and said
Shiva - kaisi ha

Raavi just looked at him 8 months , they have been away from 8 months and this is what he asks her..
(Raavi completely ignored the fact that how her body shivered listening to his voice after so long)

Raavi- theek hu..

( shiva felt goosebumps all over his body , was it because of the weather or because he was listening to her voice after such a long time )

Shiva - lag nhi rhi ha tu theek
( shiva said without even thinking and that was true , she didn't looked fine )

Raavi looked directly into his eyes and said
Raavi- tujhe kya fark padta ha shiva

Shiva didnt know why but the hurt in her voice did something to him and he steeped towards her..
But raavi stopped him showing her palm

Raavi- nhi shiva , kuch mat bolna..
Tune mujhe ye yakeen dila diya ha ki tu bas bolta tha ki tujhe mujhse pyaar tha , asal main tune kabhi mujhse pyaar kiya hi nhi ha..
Agar kiya hota toh us din itni asani se tu hamra rishta nhi todta..
2 second bhi nhi lage the tujhe meri mang suni karne main, mujhse rishta todne main, mujhe akela chodne main..
8 mahine 8 mahine intezar kiya ha maine shiva, har din intezar kiya tha , har subha main is umeed ke saath uthti thi ki shayad aaj shiva aaiyega aur mujhe apne sath le jaiyega, aur har raat main apni umeed ko tutte dekhti thi..

Mujhe laga tha ki chaiye main tujhe apne pyaar ka izhar karu ya naa karu pr tu samjhega , aur tu ye bhi samjhega ki maine kyu mausi maa ki side li thi us din
Pr tune kisi aur ki baato ko sach maan ke mujhse rishta hi tod diya..

Shiva looked at her shocked , he didnt knew that she knows all that..
He was gonna ask her about it when raavi again spoke...

Raavi- Aacha hua rishita ne us din un sbki baat sun li thi , warna main toh yahi samajhti ki mujh main kuch kami thi is liye tujhe meri dil ki wo awaz bhi sunai nhi di jo cheekh cheekh ke ye khethi thi ki shiva I love you...

Shiva just stood there not knowing what to say..
He knew he was wrong , he was wrong all these while , he was wrong that day , and he knew he will be wrong if he doesn't speak today..

Raavi- mujhe sach janana ha shiva , wo jo wakai main sach ha , wo jo tera sach ha...
Mujhe janana ha ki aisi kaun si wajha thi jiske karan tune ye rishta hi khatam kar diya...

Shiva looked at her and the fire in her eyes did told him not to play with her..
Shiva nodded his head not knowing what else to do...

He took a deep breath and said..