Chapter 4: iGet Hungry

Sam's POV

"AAAAAGH!"  I screamed. I just saw the text that Carly sent to Freddie. I cannot believe Carly just did that! She literally filmed me and Freddie having our little.... moment. It was a very nice and cute moment, but that doesn't give Carly the right to record us! Aw chiz! What if she sent that video to everyone on her contacts list?! I meant, she's freaking Carly Shay, the most perfect, popular, talented and most loveable girl in the school! Freddie is the freaking adorable nerd who's very smart and very hot. Well, he's actually handsome to me. Not hot

My thoughts were cut off by Spencer pulling up at the airport. We all got out of the car and all got our bags. Wait, if Spencer was the one driving and is coming with us to the airport... then who's taking the car back? 

"Ok, Socko is coming here in about 5 minutes to take the car back to his place. So what if you guys go wait inside while i wait out here for Socko. Cool?" Oh so that's who's taking the car. Oooh! 

The three of us go inside and wait for Spencer. After about 3-5 minutes, Spencer comes running in. More like skipping like an idiot into the airport. Once he finally comes down and matures, we all get our bags through the check in and go through security.

~AFTER CHECK IN AND SECURITY~

Freddie's POV

Once we go through all the hard stuff, it was time for us to get a bit of lunch. Our flight wasn't until 5 pm. It was only 2 pm. I now wonder why we left so early....

We all split up to find something to eat. Carly and Spencer wanted to get traditional Inside-Out Burger while Sam and I just went and found some little restaurant called "Le Carnivaaal". Of course, Sam had to go inside. Inside was just all these delicious looking Carnival foods. Sam was practically drooling over them.

Sam looked in her pockets for money. All she pulled out was 5 dollars. I had 750 dollars with me. I brought that much money with me because of one reason. Which was Sam. I pulled out 10 dollars and handed it to her. 

"Here Sam, take it." Sam smiled a shy, cute smile then nodded. But then, her cute expression turned into a guilty one. "Oh no Freddie. This is part of your trip money. I shouldn't take it. Even though you usually pay for my food, I think it's best if I stop doing that. It's your money for you spend. I shouldn't take it." She hands me back the money and we leave the restaurant.

We see Carly and Spencer already sitting at the table. Once Carly spots us, she waves to Sam and I so we both head over there. Sam started walking while I ran back to the restaurant. I bought two corndogs, 1 'Ham, Bacon and Pork Burger-rama Lama' (I don't understand the lama bit either), 1 'CooCoo Chiken Burger', 1 extra large nachos fries (hopefully for me and Sam to share), 1 slice of the 'Coco, Loco, Moco, Choco Mud Cake', 1 slice of the 'New York Cheesecake' and 2 cans. One full of Wahoo Punch and the other with Rootbeer. 

I hand the man a 20 dollar bill then left with Sam and I's food. When I see the table, I see Sam practically drooling over the food. How can Spencer or Carly not see it?! Some best friend huh? 

Once I get to the table with our food, Sam all of a sudden has a jealous look on her face. While Carly and Spencer on the other hand have eyes wide open. Pretty much the size of golf balls. "Wow Freddo! I never knew you ate that much." Carly nodded at Spencer's comment. Sam just kept quiet.

"Oh all of this isn't mine. Half of it is Sam's." Sam's head shot up straight away. I passed her a corndog, the 'Ham, Bacon and Pork Burger-rama Lama', the slice of  'Coco, Loco, Moco, Choco Mud Cake' and the can of Rootbeer. I then put the extra large nacos in-between us. 

"Is that ok if we share the nachos? It's a pretty big basket. But it's alright if you don't want to share." Sam shook her head. "I don't mind sharing." She smiled then leaned up to my ear. "You're so sweet. You didn't have to do any of this. But thank you Freddie." She then kissed my cheek and blushed a crimson red. She sat back down and started eating. I made Princess Puckett happy, and she called me sweet. We haven't even boarded the plane and this is already the best holiday ever!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Anyone else realised the new set out for Wattpad? Like when you're reading this, isn't it different? It's like an actual PDF now! Sorry for any mistakes :)

-iDreamAboutSeddie ☯