Chapter 8: iLov- I mean Like

Sam's POV

I swear, Freddie just admitted his somewhat feelings to me. Nah. He probably meant it as a friendly way since he and I are the more fun ones in our trio. "Uh Sam?" I was too into my thoughts that I didn't realise that Freddie had been trying to talk to me. I decided just to insult him. "I wouldn't ever want to be with a loser like you though." 

Dammit. That was too harsh. I can see the hurt slowly creeping onto Freddie's face. What is wrong with me?! "I'm so sorry Freddie. I don't know what's been happening with me lately. I'm usually mean to you but now, I'm just too mean. Forgive me?"

Freddie's hurt disappeared and a sweet smile replaced his hurt. It was the same smile that always kept me going. "Of course Sam. That was really nice of you to say." He then stands up and leaves the room. Oh my god! He's so perfect!

Freddie's POV

God dammit Freddie! You are such an idiot. That was really nice of you to say, of course she doesn't return the same feelings! You're so weird and nerdy. Ugh why does she have to be so perfect?! I stop beating myself up and walk over to the fridge for dinner to find a note. 

Hey Sam and Freddie! 
Spencer and I went to some local grocery store
to find some dinner for us. If you guys get hungry, there
should be some small snacks for you two to munch on.
Be back in a few, Carly x

Sam and Freddie... I just love the sound of it. It's just so... right. Just then Sam walks into the kitchen. Oh thank god I don't speak my thoughts. "Hey Freddifer." Sam says with a small smirk and giggle. Gosh, her giggles are one of the cutest things I've ever heard. "Hey Sam. Carly and Spencer left to buy us some dinner. But she said she left some small snacks for us."

Sam immediately runs over to the fridge for the food and pulls out 2 Fatcakes and 2 Peppy Colas. She then hands a fatcake and peppy cola to me before sitting on one of the kitchen bench high chairs. I just lean my back against the kitchen bench, with my elbows propped onto it and just look to my side so I can see Sam. 

"Whats up with you? Being all sweet now." I swear I saw a small blush. "Oh nothing. It's Summer Break, I thought it would be nice just to lay off for a bit. I'm still the same person though. Don't you forget it Fredbag." I smirk at her. "I won't Princess Puckett." Sam just smiles and blushes again before hopping off the high chair and jumping onto the couch with her whole body across the couch.

I laugh at her weird but cute ways and go over to her. I move her legs so I can sit and then I place her legs and feet back down, onto my lap. "Comfortable Puckett?"She giggles. Music to my ears. "Very comfortable Benson." Sam starts flicking through the TV channels, trying to find something good to watch. She then stops at this movie called 'The Day I Fell in Love with Her'. Wow... Never would I expect Sam Puckett to watch a sappy movie like that.

(A/N, Totally made up. Unless there is such movie...)

I was waiting for her to change the channel. But instead, she places the remote onto the coffee table in front of the couch and just relaxes. She actually wants to watch this?! "Sam, you realise that this is some romance/drama movie right?" Sam just nods and proceeds on watching the movie. 

I was so confused. Is this Sam Puckett, or Melanie Puckett?! "Oh wow. Who are you?!" Sam... or Melanie sits up and looks at me with a 'duh' look on her face. "Sam Puckett. Samantha Joy Puckett. Samantha -never call me that or otherwise I'll kill you- Joy Puckett. Does that ring a bell?" Sam asks sarcastically. I just nod in response while she lies back down. 

...

The movie finally finished and Sam ended up crying at the end. This really is not Sam. First, she's been either awfully too harsh or too sweet. Second, she's been hanging out with me so much and she doesn't seem to want to kill me. Finally, she's been so interested in some lovey dovey movie and started crying at the end of it. She's been acting so strange. And I don't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

"Yeah, I know I've been acting strange lately. But I told you, it's Summer Break and I said I wanted to lay off a bit." Oh dammit, I thought out loud. "I'm sorry Sam." She just slightly smiles at me. "Thanks. Can we just not go on about how strange and weird I've been acting? Please?" I nod at her and hug her to say I was sorry. And surprisingly... she doesn't smack me or pull away. Maybe, her strangeness is showing her feelings for me... MAYBE SHE LOVES ME BACK! I uh mean um.... like. Maybe she likes me back...

_______________________________________________________________________

Well there you go. Chapter 8, done! Now, can you guys all do me a favour and
follow my other account which is a collab account with starlight2015. The account
is jessi_georgi. Please follow it! Sorry for any mistakes :)

-jeeesssiii ☯