Chapter 7: iWish You were There with Me

Sam's POV

We finally arrive in Hawaii and settle in our hotel. There were only 2 bedrooms and each of the 2 bedrooms had 2 double beds. And Carly dear decided to share a room with Spencer. That means I'm with Freddie and even though I lo- slightly have a crush on him, he's stuck with me.We head to our rooms and start unpacking. Ever since the plane incident, he's been really distant to me. I really am stupid.

"No you're not." I look up and see Freddie walking over to me. "Huh?" Is all that comes out of my mouth. "You were thinking out loud again. I'm not mad anymore. I never was. I thought you were mad at me though so I kept my distance." I got so confused. Again?

"Um, what do you mean by... again?" I ask. "Well when you shouted on the plane and after I left and locked myself in the bathroom. I kind of figured that you were talking to your conscience. You always some how think out loud."

I blush bright red. This is bad! Could he of heard me talking about how much I love him?! "Love who?" Oh shit. "No one. No one Freddie. Just Frothy."

Freddie's POV

"No one. No one Freddie. Just Frothy." Sam was up to something. It was pretty obvious. She's been very... strange lately. Maybe it's because we're in Hawaii. Yeah, I'll go with that.

Just then Carly's head popped in through the door. "You guys went to head down to the beach?" I jumped off my bed and grabbed my beach essentials. "Of course." Carly smiled. "Great! How about you Sam?"

Sam jumped onto her bed and just rolled and around in it before laying there still like she was in a deep sleep. "Nah. I'm kind of jet lagged still. I'll probably have a nap and maybe (I said maybe) catch up to you guys. If not, I'll wait for you to come back from the beach."

Carly slightly frowned knowing that her best friend wasn't gonna be with her. But she shrugged it off because she knew that Sam wouldn't be up for it. I walked over to Sam's bed and sat next to her. "You sure you don't want to come?" Sam sat up and looked at me. "Yes. I'm sure. Plus I only have like... 2 swimsuits. One bikini top with shorts and a crop top tankini thing. I don't want to use all of them so quickly."

I just nodded and left the room to let her nap. I knew I wouldn't be able to persuade her to come to the beach. I'm going to be so bored. I know Spencer would just play in the sand and make sand sculptures while Carly would just relax on a banana lounge, work on her tan, read her magazine, scroll through her phone and stare at 'hot guys'. What fun!

~After the Beach~

Sam's POV

Ugh! I regret not going to the beach with the others. I'm so bored! Dammit, I just realised that this could have been my chance to see Freddie shirtl-lovely view outside! It really is so... lovely. Wow I'm sad.

Just then the bedroom door opened. "Hey Sam." Said a very glum Freddie. "Aww, does wittle Fweddie miss his mummy?" I said in a very baby-ish voice. Freddie rolled his eyes and collapsed on his bed. "Pfft no. I was just so bored at the beach. Carly didn't want to come into the water because she said it's too icky and that she saw a cute guy she wanted to flirt. And Spencer was too busy working on a sand sculpture that got washed away at least 7 times."

I laughed silently to myself and also wondered. Does that mean if I were at the beach... would he of had fun? Would he want me to come next time so he can have someone to hang out with? "Aww, too shame."

Freddie just sighed. "Yeah. Shame." There was an awkward silence for at least 5 minutes. After that awkward 5 minutes, Freddie decided to speak. "I wish you were there with me." Wait what?!

__________________________________________________________________Oooh! Did Freddie just admit his feelings about Sam to Her?! Wait and see next chapter. Sorry for any mistakes :)

-jeeesssiii ☯ (You should know by now that I don't use underscores when I sign off chapters or one-shots)