Him [3-7-22]

Asta's Point Of View

>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<

I feel the pressure of the wind, pinning me in place as the recognition of who walks in hits me like a punch to the face-

The way we left off was horrible, I was sure he hated me..

"Asta.." Luck whispers as my body internally shivers at that familiar name on his tongue.

I flinch at the sudden urge to hurt, but do nothing to stop it as I find myself trapped within my own body-

I recoil internally unmoving on the outside.

The lust and hunger starts to overcome me as I start struggling for control.

"
The demon launches my body towards luck, swords out extended.

As I near luck I put all my strength into my arms to widen the length between my arms to avoid clawing him.

I slam into him, feeling his feet nearly slip from under him. I hear him nearly whisper.
" Raijin no Nagagutsu (thunder gods boots)"

I slam us both through a few boulders slowing the force of the impact slightly.

"Asta" he calls, and my soul responds. My body stops moving, suddenly paralyzed on my feet as I drop my swords

I hear my swords clang against the ground as I feel Luck's strength suddenly sap out of him.

My eyes follow as Luck's hair falls past the corner or my eyes as he falls.

With all my strength I struggle against my body to catch him. As he falls face forward onto the ground

Shit... Useless.
I scold myself.

Watching me with an unreadable expression he gets back up.

"Hurry up and beat it asta, When your done lets fight! " he grins at me and straightens his back.
Hes still shorter than me when when my back is hunched like this.

Luck attempt to grab me but I teliport behind him, chopping him in the neck.

He sticks his tongue at me and I feel the demons urge to eat it.

Cringing at the thought of it.

I feel my arms are my own again and test by raising my arm, balling my fist and raising my middle finger.

I watch as luck falters.

"Shooting birds now are we..,  bird season already?" Je says smirking at this friendly gesture.

"put it away baka, no more shooting birds"

I put my hands down. Internally grinning as I put up two more.

I watch as his grin grows. And I find myself lost in the look in his eyes.

"You know we'll be thrown in jail for shooting all those birds "

I dont respond,  knowing everything will come out inna voice that isnt mine.

I watch unmoving with curious eyes as he sits on a close boulder.

"Give me a sign.. You love shooting birds try spelling it out with sign language."

I spell out

"Pain" letter by letter.

"n?" He questions before i get to the letter.

I drop my hands as a yes.

The demons pressure starts to overwhelm me as I internally scream.

I watch luck get up and wrap my arms around my neck.

My pain vanishes as I relax internally. Wanting to hold onto his waist.

Too soon he lets go, leaping into the air with his thunder gods boots, leaving me with my demon.

Luck..

Realizing my errors the demon seizes my vulnerability and takes over completely.

Inhaling sharply I feel my top canines graze my bottom gums and my bottom fangs grazing the top as I open my mouth and let out a demonized wail/roar.

My mind travels to my home In the Village.

Another error...

The demon grins and heads towards it.

To ruin my life.

------------
[a/n]