Keeping Secrets

His Point of View : 

[luck]

>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<

I stand my ground confident about who it is visibly/iternally fighting his demons..

feeling his presence caress my mind I let him in.. 

"Asta.." I whisper.

The demon flinches confirming its him..

He launches himself at me, but I continue to stand my ground.

Arms agape, Asta slams into me, nearly knocking me over..

" Raijin no Nagagutsu (thunder gods boots)" I grit through my teeth as asta slams us both into multiple boulders.

"Asta" I call.. Hugging him tighter,  arms staying stif he dosent hug back, but insted drops his swords..

I hear the clang of the swords on the ground before toppling over..

I guess i touched one of his swords..

Halfway to the ground Asta's mouth twitches, but I still hit the ground.

I make move to get up monitoring his every move..

"Hurry up and beat it asta, When your done lets fight! " I grin standing as tall as I can still sadly inches shorter than him..even in his normal stance..

Testing him. I attempt to grab and hug asta. Asta basiclly teliports behind me chopping me in the neck..

I chidishly stick my tongue at him.

I flinch at his next reaction..

"Shooting birds now are we..,  bird season already?" I smirk at his erected midle finger..

"put it away baka, no more shooting birds"

He obeys silently

Then shoots two more back at me. I do it back grinning ear to ear from his responses.

"You know we'll be thrown in jail for shooting all those birds "

He says nothing .. Still unable to talk .

I sigh and sit on the nearest boulder.. 

"Give me a sign.. You love shooting birds try spelling it out with sign language."

Using his right hand arm unmoved he points then puts his thumb between his pointing and middle, relaxing his middle finger keeping the ring and pinki fingers clutched..

"p"

He balls his fist

 "a"

Keeping his hand balled he raises a pinki.

"i"

"n?" I question.

Pain.. It must take alot to handle , keeping the demon from attacking..

The anti aura drains me from simply being near him. 

I walk up to asta and hug him gently . He doesn't hug back once again,..

I let him go, leaping into the air using my thunder gods boots to go and get help .

I quickly take a little last look at asta about to give him a sly parting gift,but  just before dashing around the wall of the skull a tear falls..gritting his teeth..I watch as he mentally lets go of the demon . The demon roars at its release. As it makes its way to destroy his home, his village.. The Hage Village. 

Ill write more l8tr.. Sleepyy

.

4:33 am  .'le gasp'