My First Encounter (1/31/20)

I was almost 8 years old...
In the hage village...
Living life like usual..

"Father, Father!!" The kids say in unison smiling brightly without a care in the world..

Father and sister lilly laugh as they're surrounded by children of all ages...

Not even noticing I slipped away..

"Its not fair " I say through grit teeth..
Still missing a few from that jerk who took Yuno's amulet..

"Why does everyone else get praises? But not me..?" My eyes start to rapidly tear up . Each tear like acid swelling up in my eyes..

I wipe my tears constantly but they wont stop...

'Why do you cry? Little One..'

Like wind.. there was no trace of the sound.. no exact direction it came from ..

I listen carefully once more... Calming my heartbeat to a slow and quiet beat..

' You're not alone little one... ' the wind whispers as it brushes past me...

The wind makes constant circles around me in a tornado motion then disappear altogether...

Into the nothingness of this Damned Demon Skull...

"Thank you" I whisper out into the open.. hearing my small fragile little voice echo back to me...

I turn to leave before lurching to my right... Then again.. like Im being yanked...

My chest gets tighter as I get closer... As I notice an All Black gem with a Red aura...
A Blue gem so pure like as if someone pulled it straight from the sky... with a cloudly aura..

And the last.. A red gem with a black aura... Staring back at me...

They all float towards me and I face them.. standing headstrong...

Asta...!!

Someone calls in the distance..

I quickly reach out for one of the gems and I couldve sworn it reached back... Before I was snatched off the ground by father and taken back to the church...

Father, not even noticing those three gems .. Made me concerned.

The aura of those things.. the pull. Is no joke.. But it cant be real...

I watch the gems float back to their original spot and dim slightly... as if slumbering ..awaiting my return...

father walks out of the skull...

Then a flash...

And all my memories from seconds ago become a colorful blur...

'Visit again soon.. little one'
The wind whispers as I stare down the skull .

I nod.. and Look forward. To the angry group of students...

They start whispering threats and curses that should never .. EVER come out of a childss mouth...

"Sister Lilly!!" I say smiling

The kids shoot me a look telling me in a silent language I know all too well..

"Die... Leave... You don't belong"

Is what all their eyes say.

Sister Lilly's eyes are full of pain.
And love..

I swore to take that pain away!! YEARS ago... but it's still there... eating away at her beautiful eyes...

"Asta!! " she smiles picking me up..

"I made a friend!!"I say let down by the other kids..

"Which one" she says holding a hand out to the kids..

"None."
I say blandly..

Sister lily pauses...

"In the demon skull " I smile sweetly pointing at it...

She looks at me in a way that I hate..

She looks at me with pity.. Like im weak... And lonely..

Lonely No... but weak..Yes...
Ill train and become strong I swear...

I'll make you ALL look at me with respect..

I'll make sure No one is looked down on..

They laugh now., They'll All See. When I'm sitting in the throne of the Wizard king. With his..No ... my crown.. on my head ,, with a powerful court and Armada..

>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<

Wow. Wrote all this in 20 mins..

Welp hope u enjoyed!!!