The Blue Gem Glows

Asta's point of view

>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<

My body goes numb as I stare at the demon emerging from the gem embedded within me, Its aura a deadly, vibrant shade of hot pink.

Its distorted face and body take form as it rises looming over me with its distorted grin.

The grin turning feral as the demon flinches back from the deathly pale lightning.

As a smaller confident figure stands in the blinding light hand erected towards the demon as it starts to shrink into the gem, Contained and visibly pissed.

I look blurry eyed to the blinding light to find the light shrinking into a tiny firefly, as it takes a quick once over on my body then flies off out of sight..

Wings tearing through my back as a single horn sprouts from my head, My fangs abruptly sharpening until they pierce my gums. I feel the aura of a human and flinch at the want that surges through me, I try to tell the person to run, Only for it to come out of my mouth as a low growl. 

The nausea and pain becoming overwhelmingly increased.. I finally give in and pass out sitting on my knees with my back and shoulders slouched and my head hung low, red and green emotionless eyes stare at the floor as the young blond haired man with familiar blue eyes as sharp as knives walks in.

Luck?..