Revisiting Blurry Memories Part One(02/12/19)

Ten years later_

(after getting enough memories from the encounter back to pinpoint the location))

---***Asta***---
__________________________________

I stealthly slip away from the pallet that sister lilly, father, and all the children including an older version of Yuno sleep on careful not to jostle them .. Not wanting their presence I sit on the small balcony like window  ,

Somehow eerely open. Even though we lock them every night..

I lock eyes with the full moon and feel my body start to tingle..

The wind creeps quietly blowing from the window across the room to where I am nearly pushing me out of the window im sitting in ,ruffling my hair into my face..

Yet I pay it no attention as I stare the demon skull down to its very core..

Moonlight illuminating the dark world laid out before me..

I await for the whispers. But none came..

A gust of wind pushes me towards the skull..

'Quickly little one..' it whispers trailing its way up my neck..

I flinched then shivered .. Knowing the voice would talk to me once more.

. Yet..

I was still startled..

I hop down from the window not realizing how high up it is and tumble...

The wind swiftly carries me along its current until I reach the floor gently.. Like a leaf caught in the wind..

I look discreetly towards the church one last time before walking as if I was stuck in a trance towards the stones that awaited for my return..

I walk into the mouth of the skull.. and Like before My soul was leashed and dragged back to that same spot..

The area around it grew abnormally tall in only a day or two..

A/N: (In return of remembering the stones. The past 10 years he lived after his first encounter,he thinks it was a dream))

I reach out for the all black stone with red aura.. Like before.. It reaches back.. then the other two block it..

You came back...

The wind says in disbelief.

"Yeah.. I did.."

I say... Noticing the strength behind my words.. the deepness of my voice.. The ...Power.

My hand still lingering towards the stone..

I look down at my Not-So-Scrawny hands noticing muscle packed upon muscles..

"Did you do this to me?" i say staring in disbelief

What are you talking about...

It pauses..

You've trained and earned each and every muscle..

You wouldn't come back until you accomplished it..

I stare out into the open..

"I swear I could've seen you yesterday... thats when I discovered your presences "

Yesterday?...

It whispers to itself..

Human time is so difficult to understand..

You say It was a day ago. But according to all the other humans, 10 years have passed..

"10 y-" Im cut off by a powerful gust of wind.. I flip forward letting my body catch itself in the wind.. skidding to a stop sending dust flying from under my bare feet..

If I didn't act on instinct that gust would've sent me skidding onto to my knees..

You can't merely choose a stone child...

Let it choose you...

I do as the wind says. Standing still letting the stones look me over..

The stones whirl around me one by one.

One sucking the magic out of the other two emitting lightless lighting .. One A lightning blue emitting clouds and static energy making the hairs on my body it comes near stand on edge... And the last a red one with black lightning...

A gust of wind.. and more silence..

They have chosen...

It whispers..

The gems line up perfectly..

They ask you to Spread out your arms...

The wind whispers..

And I do so.

Lifting my arms up to my sizes...

The first gem.. the one sucking the endless life out of the other two..

All black with red lightless lighting...

It splits into 3 shards...

Dont Look Child!..

The wind hisses..

I quickly look away....

I feel two itching presence on my back and an itching presence in my right hand..

I reach to scratch it before The wind Snarls once more.

I knew instantly I shouldn't scratch it..

Then I feel a cold ,deadly presence on my forehead jolting me slightly... and a stone settles its way into my chest.. Above my heart..

Like a regular stone it had no aura.. no clue something was in it.. or trapped in it.. I feel the gems latch alone with the veins in my body. And I mute my screaming by biting down on my tongue...

The gem in my chest glows a black so lifelessly dark... The moonlight itself was being sucked up...

A figure slowly comes out...

I make out horns and goat shaped feet but humanely legs..

A smile too big to be human... To murderously dangerous...

It says something in a language I do not know. That sends me falling forward.. into a deep sleep...

I watch as the demon grows and grows before I realize this might be it..

I try to move but im rendered completely paralyzed..

I close my eyes to meet whatever fate that is in store for me...

Then the blue gem glows..

.....

Ill finish later.? So..Sleepy...