1 ; meeting

1st year.

tooru's pov.

'dammit, woke up late again-' i say, getting ready as fast as i can. i grab a piece of milkbread and run to school.

bump.

"shit! sorry about that..uh.." i say, looking for words while looking at the beautiful girl i bumped into.

"y/n. call me y/n. and it's fine, don't sweat it!" the girl says, waving goodbye and running off to her class.

she has a really pretty name.

"oi! oikawa! you're late again!" iwa-chan yells from afar. "sorry, sorry! i just woke up late, my alarm's broken.." i apologize. "i also met this really pretty girl before I came here! her name is y/n!" "oh, i also met 2 new people," iwa-chan says, pointing to the two people pretty far behind him. he wave his hand, gesturing them to come here and they do. "yo, takahiro hanamaki nice to meet cha" the guy with strawberry blonde (?) hair says. "matsukawa issei, heyy," the one with curly (?) black hair and thick eyebrows greets us. "i met these two in the hallway, apparently they're joining the volleyball club too." iwa-chan explains. "yep." "that's correct, yeah." "well nice to meet you makki and mattsun!" i say, high fiving them. we're gonna be great friends soon - i hope.

thank you for reading chapter one of cliche !
i hope you enjoyed the story as much i did writing it !