4 ; popcorn and chocolate

tooru's pov

'OKAY WOW OKaY I NEED TO CONFESS TO Y/N IN A COUPLE MONTHS OR SO BECAUSE THIS YEAR'S ENDING AHAHHAHA'

'jesus christ am i going insane'

i get up from bed and check my phone. saturday. ..8:19 am? okay cool.

i message y/n to see if she's awake.

messenger !

thoorus

GKOS MLRNING Y/N

y/n the boolie

jesus christ its 8 am what do you want

thoorus

CAN YOU GO TO MY HOUSE TODAY SO WE CAN WATCH MOVIES

Y/n the boolie

ok cool do i invite the others too

thoorus

YEAH THATS FINE BUT IT CAN JUST BE US TWO IF YK WHAT I MEAN ;))))))

y/n the boolie

I MEAN IM DOWN 😳😳😳🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️ /hj

thoorus

WHATS WITH THE /HJ 😟😟😟😟⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️

y/n the boolie

tooru i wanna stay a virgin until my early 20s please

thoorus

i RESPECT YOUR OPINION!!!!!!!11!!!!

y/n the boolie
as you should ANYWAY ill be there in a couple of minutes

thoorus
COOL

' ..i think i seemed to obvious in chat..oR WAS I??2!1!1!1 
MAYBE NOT BUT I MADE SO MANY TYPOS I THINK IM OBVIOUS
i need to stop overthinking y/n's going here soon i need to get fucking ✨dressed✨ real quick '
i say to myself.

i run to my closet and pick out a nice white polo paired with baggy, brown pants and some black sneakers. sound good? sound good.

i prepare the tv and turn on chocolat, grab some popcorn and drinks, put comfy cushions and cute plushies around the couch and on the floor as i wait for y/n's arrival.

(a/n: chocolat is an  english-french film about a woman whose name is vianne rocher and her child anouk where they set up a chocolaterie in a small town named lansequet sout-tannes and their misadventures there. I've read the book and ive never seen the film, the book's really good i recommend reading it!!)

i hear a knock on my door and open it to see y/n in a yellow dress with white strips and white flats.

"heyo, i brought chocolate," she says, taking off her shoes and entering the house. a basket of chocolates are in her hands, just like easter, and she sets them on the table beside the couch.

"ooh! chocolat! i love this movie, tooru! how'd you know?" y/n states with a big smile on her face. "dunno, you just seem like the type to like it. I've seen you read the book of it before in class and i thought you watched the movie too" i shrug.

"thank you, for this," she says, hugging me.

"hhe, no problem.." i whisper, audible enough for y/n to hear.

timeskip sponsored by me. I'm hot.

a couple minutes later, y/n is asleep
on my shoulder as the movie still plays.

'it seems cliche but i think now is a good time for me to kiss her-' i think to myself.

i lift her chin, point her face towards mine, and-

"hm..?"

'SHIT SHE WOKE UP'

i panic and trip onto the floor. ".. I'm sorry.." i apologize while my body is on the floor. "about what?" she asks me. "about tha-" "OH HAHHAA I WASNT ASLEEP I WANTED TO SEE IF YOU TRIED TO KISS ME LIKE IN THE ROMANCE MOVIEs" she laughs.

' this feels more embarrassing than pissing yourself in class . '

thank you for reading chapter 4 of cliche !