2 ; manager

tooru's pov

1st year.

i heard a knock on the gym door.

"y/n-san?" i say, opening the door.
"OH! you're the dude i bumped into the other day! hi!" she says. "yeah— i'm tooru oikawa." "well nice to meet you oikawa!" she says, waving and running off to the coach.

a couple minutes later, coach calls us and announces that y/n is our new manager! we then introduce ourselves to her and chat a bit.

"takahiro ! i didn't know you would join the volleyball club!" she greets makki with a big grin.
"y/n, i didn't know you'd sign up as the manager either.." makki says with a confused face.

i ask how they know each other and apparently they've known each other since middle school, kinda like me and iwa-chan! we've known each other since we were kids though , but it's basically the same thing!

"oh yeah, y/n-chan, what class are you in?" i ask.
"mm..i think the same as yours, I've seen you around homeroom class once and I'm pretty sure we're in the same class, oikawa." she replies with a smile.
"wait that's cool!!" i say with an excited tone .

the bell rings and we all go home, the day was pretty fast actually and I'm glad that y/n-chan became our manager! we can talk more often and i can confess, probably.

thank you for reading chapter two of cliche !