6 ; ariel

a/n : haha

tooru's pov

Sunday.

'sunday fucking sucks.'

i get up from bed and greet my mom a good morning. i walk backupstairs, flopping onto my bed and checking my phone. it's pretty early for me to wake up.. it's just 6 am and it's a sunday. there isn't much to do, other than practice, i guess. actually- maybe i can set another 'date' with y/n..? it's possible! maybe she isn't busy!

i grab my phone and go to the messaging app to text y/n-chan's number.

'y/n-chAaaan'

'jfc what is it oikawa'

'you wanna go to my house today??? :DDD'

'sure why not im free'

'OOKAY COOL'

i sigh and fall onto the bed. just imagining a perfect date with y/n-chan..the movies, a..a boat date! like in the little mermaid! we could do that someday! maybe..

i could set it up..next week? no no, i think we hang out too much- or do we? i spend a lot of time with iwa-chan too..so i guess it's fine! hopefully I don't annoy her though..

mom calls me downstairs a little later to say that she'll go to the market with dad for a couple of hours. i nod my head and go to the living room. mom and dad exit the house as i flip the switch on the remote to turn on the tv. i switch channels and land on the movie channel. i find a disney movie to play before y/n-chan gets here.

around 11 am i hear a knock on my door, suspecting it was y/n. and it was! "HI Y/N-CHAN" i say with a squeaky voice. "bro what is up with your voice you sound like a fucking mouse running away from a fork" she asks. "ahaha- it's nothing..uhm..ramen?" i say, pointing to the coffee table with 2 bowls of ramen. "sure" she says walking over. our hands brush but she doesn't seem to notice it. i have a mini panic attack before sitting on the seat beside y/n. i play the little mermaid on the movie channel as y/n and i eat our ramen quietly.

"why is she so fucking whiny" y/n squints. " 'but daddy i love him!' fuck off.. just run away or something bro. i mean i guess she  does do it but it's dissapointing how she doesn't do it sooner."

"YOUR VOICE??? FOR LEGS? ariel sweetie you shouldn't have trusted some old hag with tentacles for feet. look for someone nicer like a mermaid not some dirty sea witch," y/n rolls her eyes. not sure if she's enjoying the movie or not- but i think she is?? i guess y/n doesn't like girls like ariel.. I don't either! uhm..it sounds wrong, though. sure i talk with my 'fangirls', and they do sound like ariel, but i hate it when i do. their voices are so high pitched and they're so whiny.

"omg just kiss alre- DAMMIT THE FUCKING EELS! i swear this ariel chick is so awkward i will obliterate her istg" y/n yells. 'i wonder if..we could do that too.. in a lake, a boa
t-'
i mumble. "huh?" y/n stares at me. "n-nothing! it's nothing!" i stutter. "if you say so," she shrugs. thank god she didn't hear it- am i really that obvious to say it aloud?? you really need to get my thoughts together, tooru!

sooner or later the movie ends, and y/n is sound asleep on my shoulder. "she's kinda cute when she's asleep..no yelling..all that." i whisper. i ruffle her hair softly, hoping i don't wake her up. y/n's head suddenly falls on my lap and i get startled. "j-jeeze..uh.." i say. her hair's soft and she seems so peaceful. i really don't wanna wake her up..but i have to. maybe not, actually. i just have to- freeze. or, maybe take a nap too.

y/n blinks and lifts her head from my lap. "huh? oikawa?" she says facing her body to me. i too wake up from my nap and blink at her. "good evening y/n-chan~" i say with a smile. "good eveni-"  she suddenly notices her position and sits straight on the couch. "s-sorry about that.." she blushes. "it's fine," i say, shaking my hand. "are you ready to go home yet?" i say, standing up and brushing the dirt off my lap. "yeah," y/n answers with a bright smile.

she gets her things ready as i look around the house. ..mom and dad are probably home already. upstairs, maybe. i look at back at y/n and she gives me a thumbs up, meaning she's ready to go. i grab her hand as we exit the house and run to hers. "h-hey!" she stutters. "let's go! we don't want your parents worrying now, do we?" i smirk. "i guess but you don't have to drag me there!" she says. "is this better then?" i say stopping then carrying her bridal style. "this is even wors– oi!" she blushes. i carry her while running straight to her house.

a couple minutes later we arrive and i let her down. y/n cleans some dirt off her outfit and pouts at me. "i didn't mean for you to carry me, idiot." she karate chops my head. "y/n that hurts!" i whine. she then waves goodbye as she enters her house.

"all in a day's work of seijoh's captain." i laugh. i then run back home, happy with what I've done today .

thank you for reading chapter 6 of cliche !