3 ; hangout

3rd year.

tooru's pov

another school year. aaand I'm late again. hopefully i don't get a scolding from iwa-cha—

"OIKAWA HI BES FRAN SHOW ME YOUR MOVES" y/n yells from the school gates. "mf stop yelling" makki says, hitting her head. "OW" "so,, im not late??" i ask. "FINALLY YOU AREN'T LATE OHMYGOSH anyway the school is apparently closed today.." iwa-chan says, sighing. "kinda a waste too, heard we're getting new members," mattsun says , putting his arms behind his head.

",,y'all wanna watch movies with me at my house-?" makki asks and we all nod our heads.

on the way to his house, mattsun and y/n have a race as iwa-chan talks about some stuff to makki and i.

"HI BESTIES WE'RE HERE OPEN YOUR EYE HOLE AND CHECK MY HOUSE" makki says, showing his house like it's the shit when it looks like our houses. ",,hiro your house isn't the shit-" y/n says. "SHUT UP IT IS anyway" makki yells, opening the door and showing us his house. blah blah blah- wait POPCORN?

i see popcorn on the living room table, immediately run to it and grab the bucket. "nah mf give me that thats MY popcorn" mattsun whisper-yells, grabbing the popcorn from me. eh, at least i still get the chips- i guess.

makki plays frozen.

"nah because elsa looks like our school nurse" iwa-chan says, squinting. "NO BECAUSE YOURE RIGHT" y/n yells, shoving me. "BITCH-" i whisper-yell.

a couple minutes in,
y/n sits behind me and tries to pull the chips from my grasp. "MF GIVE ME THEM CHIPS" she shouts. makki pauses the movie and mattsun gives him and iwa-chan some popcorn.

"this shit bussing" mattsun says, staring at y/n and i as we battle over the chips.

"OIKAWA GIVE ME THE FUCKING CHIPS" y/n says, grabbing my hair. "NO THESE ARE MINE" i say, tryibg to shove her off. i get the chips away from her and throw it outside.

iwa-chan, makki, mattsun, y/n and i watch as the bag of chips get run over by the truck passing by.

"im making a tooru hate page" y/n rolls her eyes.
"IM SORRY OKAY" i say, dramatically crying.

a/n : filler chapter + tooru looks like he has a piss kink

thank you for reading chapter 3 of cliche !