Chapter 6

*few weeks later 20-28week*

As we walked into the building up into his office I went to grab a drink... and I went back to my desk and I started to do my paperwork. I got up to grabbed something for my headache, I got up and I was standing in the middle of  Derek and my desk... and all I heard was 3 voices calling my name JJ: Liv Aaron:Liv Em: Liv .... the room started to spin, I couldn't walked straight..before I fainted/ collapsed I called out...

Liv:Aaron!!!!

I was taking to Rossi and I noticed Liv standing in the middle of the bullpen and JJ and Em both called out , she started walking funny so I made my down I was right behind her when she called out for me ..and then she fainted/ collapsed in my arms..

Aaron: Liv!!! Baby wake up liv!!! Sweetie....
" someone call a bus"

There she was asleep in the hospital bed..she's look too cute ... I can't wait to make her mine someday...

Liv: mmm ugh what happened
Aaron: you collapsed/fainted at the bau
Liv: and you brought my to the hospital
Aaron: well I was worried about you and our baby
Liv: when can I leave

Doctor: you can leave today , you fainted from not getting enough sleep otherwise your good to go home.

Liv: thanks
Aaron: how the baby
Doctor: well your wife is 28 weeks pregnant as of today
Liv: ooh I'm not his wife
Aaron: can we find out what the sex it
Doctor: oh yeah ...

There he was dr Avery add the cold jelly on my stomach while he finds the sex of the baby

Doctor: congrats it's a girl
Liv: Aaron it's a girl
Aaron: we're having a mini Olivia
Liv: no we're having a mini Aaron
* laughed and kissed *
Aaron: let's go home
.....

There we were walking in the kitchen to eat dinner, I went upstairs to change into something cozy... I threw on a T-shirt of Aaron and a pair of boxers...
I walked back downstairs and I see Aaron on the couch with two plates of Chinese takeout and 7up as he put a movie on .. lately the baby will be doing filps but this was the first time I actually felt her kicked me.

Aaron she kicked me, feel

Aaron place his hands on my belly while she just kicked and kicked

Liv this is amazing, your amazing

* door bell *

I got up to open the door and I saw red roses, don't get me wrong I love red roses but I .... I don't know how to feel about red roses anymore....

Liv: Aaron did you bey me red roses
Aaron: no why
Liv: I got some
Aaron: is there a note
Liv: yeah

*See you soon Olivia*

Aaron: hey everything okay
Liv: no no not really... I'm scared Aaron how did he find me , how dose he know that I move how does he know that I'm living with you... I hate how he's inside my mind.. I hate how I can't get him out my mind...
Aaron: you have me liv ... he will never find you