Chapter 44

I had woken up by hand wrapped around me , I have the worst headache/ hangover ever, I look under the covers to find myself naked like full body naked... I look next to me and I see Emily who's also full body naked... I just lay there admiring Emily..

Liv: hey Em
Em:mmm what happened
Liv: well for starters we're both naked
Em: did we
Liv: idk if we did

That day Em and I just laid in bed  until she kissed me and I kissed her back , we had morning  sex and it was something amazing...she kiss my neck down to my Brest licking and sucking them kissing my stomach down to my clit .. she slowly slid her lips up and down my clit before eating me out...she slid her hard bugle inside me and slowly throb into me

Carina/ Aaron/JJ: So when you gonna tell her that we did that, too?..... Do you get déjà vu when she's with you?

Liv: shiiiittttttt Em omg yes yes don't stop
Em: mmm Liv ahhh shit

There she goes laying on top of me while we clam our breathing... as we were claiming down I get a call from Isabela saying I was going to be a grandma.. she found out she's 8 weeks pregnant.. Isabela is graduating college soon.. Rosalyn and Morgan are graduating high school and Jack is graduating 8th grade while Elliot is graduating 6th grade and carina will be graduating kindergarten ... they all will be graduating next month June 5 all different times except for Jack and Elliot there doing 6-8th grade together...

As we all enjoyed our day off the team came by and we had a bbq get together, when my phone goes off calling us in on a case. So we hoped on the jet and went over the case...

Emily asked me to be her girlfriend on valentines because of everything we been through and we know each other story.. we got to Dallas and headed to the hotel to sleep... everyone paired up... but that night we went out and there we are in a club/bar I went up to the bartender to get some more drinks when/ what looked like the unsub slapped my ass. That how the unsub fine his woman's ... I jumped pushing him up against the Island hands behind his back.. the team saw me and they were surprised how fast we caught the unsub...... so we ended up going back home later the next night... that night Em and I took the couch Dave took the back of the jet couch Spencer and Derek slept across From each other... Em and I are taking things slowly.. not only we slept with each other before but because we both lost our loved ones and it's hard to fall back into a relationship with someone else but it's not someone else it fucken Emily  printess and she's been my best friend.. so yea we're taking things slow as girlfriend.. I love her I truly do and it's my job to take care of her once JJ passed away.. that's what I'm doing taking care of Emily... I love her with all my heart.