Don't eat grass • Shinazugawa Sanemi

【02•06•2021】

『𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙚!
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
   ➤ 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 toasterbaker 's 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙣! 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙜𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙤𝙪𝙩 :)
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

『3 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨』┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓   ➤ 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙯𝙪𝙜𝙖𝙬𝙖 𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞 × 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧   ➤ 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛   ➤ 𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝘼𝙐   ➤ 𝗦𝗵𝗲/𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
   ➤ 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙯𝙪𝙜𝙖𝙬𝙖 𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞 × 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧
   ➤ 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛
   ➤ 𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝘼𝙐
   ➤ 𝗦𝗵𝗲/𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

『𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 ~ 𝙗𝙜𝙢』
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
𝙡𝙤𝙛𝙞 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 • 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙮
00:01 ●━━━━━━─────── 1:00 ⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

[Y/n] sat on her living room couch. Warm rays of morning sunlight seeped into her room. The birds sang and the leaves rustled. She crossed her legs as she lazily flipped to the next page of her book.

Suddenly, her phone rang, interrupting her quiet morning.

She laid her book on the table and picked up her phone, sinking into her couch as she did so.

"Hey, what's u-"

"[Y/N], YOU HAVE A SPARE KEY TO MY HOUSE GO GET MY BROTHER," the hurried voice shouted into [Y/n]'s ears, practically shattering the poor girl's eardrums.

"Wha- Okay?? What's happening, is he okay???" [Y/n] replied, clearly confused. She held up her phone to her ears with her right shoulder, freeing her hands so she could go get the key.

"BITCH I HAVE THE FEELING HE'S ABOUT TO EAT GRASS

"OH SHIT!" she dashed out of her house, fumbling with her ring of keys and trying to find the right one. Thankfully, she was neighbours with the Shinazugawa household.

"I'M JUST A FEW MINUTES AWAY SO PLEASE JUST TAKE CARE OF HIM WHILE I COME BACK," [Y/n] could practically hear his pant for breath and sprints across the streets.