Chapter 24

I rested my back on the door and took a shaky breath. My eyes moved to the bathroom door, and the sound of running water could be heard. I trudged my way to it and pulled the door open.

Jack's back was turned to me, and I waited a few heartbeats before moving closer to him.

I got into the shower, my clothes getting soaked, but that was the least of my concern. I wrapped my arms around his torso and placed the side of my cheeks on his back.

I sniffed, my lips smacking hard against each other, and my eyes pressed closed. "Why did you leave?" he asked, and I snapped my eyes open.

"I—I don't know... I guess I just needed a reason to be angry," I whispered, and he turned around. My hands left his body while his palm cupped my cheeks.

"I was scared, Amanda. I thought something happened to you," he whispered, placing his temple on mine. I closed my eyes as my lips shook.

Something did happen. I just couldn't remember what.

I wrapped my fingers around his neck and opened my eyes. "I know. I am sorry." We both stared into each other's eyes until his lips met mine.

I melted into him, my body shivering as his arms wrapped around my waist. He broke the kiss and wrapped his fingers around my wet locks. "You've got to find a better way to apologize."

I gasped, my legs clenched, and my body weak. He slowly pushed me to the wall, his thumb placed on the softness of my lips. I stood on my toes and slammed my lips on his, the water doing nothing to cool my burning body.

His hands roamed the inside of my shirt, massaging my breast through my bra. He took the shirt off, followed by the bra. I held his hands and moved them to my chest, letting him feel the swell of them.

His lips moved to the side of my jaw, kissing and slowly sliding down to my neck. My legs pressed together, and a gasp escaped my lips as his tongue darted out to lick the side of my neck.

"Jack.." I begged, and his hand gripped my neck with a short gasp leaving my lips.

"Tell me, Amanda. How would you like to apologize to me? Hmm?" he groaned, his thumb slipping between my lips.

I stared at him with wild eyes and ran my fingers across his chest. Slowly, I undid the button and zip of my trousers and pulled them down, leaving me only in my underwear.

I knelt down, my eyes not moving from his, and my hands resting on both sides of his hips. I could no longer resist as my eyes moved to his hard cock. My mouth watered, begging to be stretched.

I grabbed his cock, massaging its length and got a grunt in return. "You want my apology?" I asked while placing the tip of his cock on my lips. "Then this is it."

"Fuck," his hips jerked forward, hitting the back of my throat with a beautiful ache. My eyes burned with his length stretching every inch of my mouth.

His hand fisted my locks, my back arched, and my eyes to him. He thrust harder, faster. Unapologetically rough.

Just what I wanted.

"In this relationship, we talk things out," he hissed, pulling my head back and thrusting even harder. I gripped his thighs tightly and pressed my eyes closed. "Look at me. Look at me as you apologize for leaving me alone and worried about you."

His brows were furrowed as he stopped, panting and looked at me. He pulled out of my mouth, and I took in a deep breath.

With shaky breaths, I stood up and cupped his cheeks. "Jack, take me," I begged, my words coming out in pants, and his frown deepened. His thumb ran across my lips, darting from both my eyes and lips.

"What's wrong?" he questioned, and I shook my head and placed my lips on his. "I—I just want to feel you, Jack," I whispered, running my thumbs across his growing beard.

I kissed him softly and pulled him closer to me. His lips began to move with mine while he raised me up, my legs wrapped around him and my back pressed to the cold tile.

His lips left mine to take the swell of my breast, and I released a shaky sigh. My nails dug into his shoulder blade as his hard cock rubbed the inside of my thigh. "Jack," I moaned his name, my head tilted backward, and my lips parted.

He pulled the strings that held my pant together, letting it fall to the floor. I was cold, and the hot shower did nothing to warm me up. What I needed was him... His warmth inside me.

My silent prayer was heard as he slipped the head of his cock into my pussy. I clenched around him, my legs curling, and my body shuttered.

He pressed me harder to the wall, and his cock went ever deeper. His right hand wrapped around my neck, his eyes on mine as he rocked in and out of me, his pace becoming faster, harder, rough.

Our moans bounced off the walls and back to our ears. "God, Amanda. The things you do to me," he grunted, his jaws clenched, and his eyes growing darker.

"Yeah?" I choked and ran my fingers through his hair before grabbing a fistful. "Then tell me, Jack. Tell me with your lips, tell me with your body and your cock."

He pulled out of me, leaving me empty. My feet met the floor, and he turned my back to him with my breast pressed on the cold tile.

My back arched, waiting for him to fill me again. His hands landed on my ass, rubbing the softness before spreading them.

"Oh, fuck.." My legs shook as he filled me once again, stretching my walls and clenching around him. He began to rock, slowly, steady.

His right hand wrapped around my waist, pulling my ass closer to him while his left rubbed circles on my clit.

"You are so stubborn, Amanda." He placed a kiss on my shoulder. "—Beautiful," A kiss. "—Kind," A kiss. "—Trustworthy."

My cheek was pressed on the wall, and short pants escaped my lips from his words. "I love you, Jack." I said, my eyes closed, and my release near.

"I love you, Amanda." He grunted, his thrust becoming faster, and I cried out as my juice coated his cock. His fingers intertwined with mine as he released after with a deep sigh.

He turned me around and placed a tender kiss on my lips. "I love you so much."

Read 5+ chapters ahead on Goodnovel. Link in Bio