Chapter 16

"Mom told me that your family would be coming here for Christmas?" Jack raised a brow as he asked.

"Yeah" I chuckled lowly and rubbed my hands together. We were both seated outside and the night was dark with the only sourced light being the bulb that hanged about us and the moon.

"Are you cold?" Jack asked and placed his hand on top of mine. My body instantly warmed up but I nodded anyway.

"Come," He said, tapping his thigh with his eyes piercing into mine. I could already feel the heat building up in my stomach as my clothed skin touched his lap. He took a blanket that was folded on the other chair and threw it over us

He relaxed back in the chair, his eyes gazing into mine and I swallowed and shut my eyes with a smile. "Why are you staring at me like that, Jack?" I asked, opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Like what?" He asked back with both eyebrow raised and I rolled my eyes to which he chuckled.

His hand cupped my cheeks and he pulled my body to his, my head resting between he crook of his neck. "Because you are so beautiful Amanda, and I love you."

My breath hitched and I grabbed onto the dark turtle neck he was wearing. Hearing him say those words did something to me. Something that my now making me cream between my legs.

With my eyes on him, I stretch my left leg to the other side, straddling him and placed my lips on his. His hand instantly cupped my ass and pulled me closer to him. I rocked my hips back and forth and I could feel his length swelling.

He stopped my movements and placed his hand on my waist. "We should take this inside" He breathed out and I shook my head and began to rock against him.

"No." I gasped out and he closed his eyes.

"People will see us" He said, looking back then at me.

"Then let them see." I retorted and he sighed and closed his eyes.

He swiftly got up and I gasped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He pressed my back to the wall and before I could blink, the bulb above us turned off.

"There was a switch?" I muttered to myself but he heard me and chuckled. "Yes there is sweetheart. Now what I want you to do is to be as quiet as you can" He whispered with his lips touching my jaw and moving to my lips

"Okay," I whispered back and he smiled against my lips.

I wrapped my hands around his head and tugged on a few strands. His lips fought against mine, asking for entrance and I let him. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth and then moved to neck, sucking and biting on the skin.

"Please Jack...." I trailed off as I tried to rub against him but his body was pushing against mine. Denying me of the pleasure I wanted.

"Are you wet for me, Amanda?" He questioned, his eyes on mine and his lips parted as he waited for an answer.

"Yes, Jack" I answered and a low growl escaped his lips.

My feet were on the ground and his hands undoing the button on my jeans. He pulled it down, leaving me in just my pants and undid his Jean buttons, still leaving it on.

"Come" he said as he held my hand and sat back on the chair. He pulled down his trouser, leaving half of it on his thighs. With the light of the moon, I could see his length straining against his briefs.

"Sit." He commanded while gently massaging his cock through the brief.

I straddled his hips again and this time, I could feel his length rubbing through the cotton of my underwear.

He placed a hand under my ass and with the other hand, he moved the underwear to the side and began to rub the skin of my pussy.

I released a breathy moan and wrapped my hands around his neck. "Fuck, baby. You're dripping" he hissed, flicking my clit and slowly sliding two fingers in my hole.

I pulled down his brief and his cock twitched and I held it in my palm. I moved my body towards his length and rubbed my wetness against him.

"So inpatient," He chuckled and held my guild his length in my cunt.

"Argh" I moaned as his cock filled me up and he pressed his hand against my lips. "Shhh"

His hands grabbed my ass and began to guild me as I rode him. The cold was long forgotten and all that was let was the heat building up inside  of me.

My walls tightened around his cock and a moan escaped his lips while his hands tightened against my ass.

"Fuck... Amanda" He moaned in a whisper and his brows furrowed.

His hands left my ass and moved to cup the swell of my breast. He raised my shirt up and my nipples instantly harden from the cold air but they were soon heated as his mouth took them in.

His hips began to slammed up, meeting mine halfway and making me scream at the intense pleasure that shot through my body.

His hand wrapped around my waist and pressed my body down while he continued to ram into me.

"Fuck, Jack, I'm going to cum" I cried out and he moved his face from my chest and pressed my face to his neck.

"That's it babygirl" he cooed without stopping.

Jack instantly stopped and the hair at the back of my hair stood. "Shit" Jack mumbled and within a second, he grabbed the blanket that was on the floor and threw it over our bodies.

My head was still in Jacks neck when the sound of the footsteps stopped in front of us.

"I thought I heard someone scream so I came to check"

Fuck, it was James. I tried to turn my head to look at him but Jack's hand tightened around my waist warning me not to.

It was obvious that if I turned, the cover would fall off and he would definitely see what we were doing and god knows i don't want him staring at my ass.

"No. No." Jack said and cleared his throat as his voice came out horsed.

"Oh." It was so obvious that he didn't believe us. "We'll have you seen, Liam?" He asked instead and I almost rolled my eyes. Of course he was asking if Liam.

"No." Jack answered curtly and James hummed.

"Well then, I'll leave you guys to it"

I raised my head and cupped Jack's cheeks. "He totally knew what we were doing" I said and Jack nodded.

"I don't care, I just don't want him to see you naked" He said, his hand already moving to my core and pushing my underwear to the side.

"Now, Amanda, what were you going to do?" He asked and I smiled.

"I was going to cum" I answered and he slammed his hips up and I gasped.

"Well then, cum. Because I won't stop until you do."

A/N

Thank you all for the wishes, they really warmed my heart.

I will start updating since I am now feeling better and I can now move my neck!

Love you all :)