Chapter 20

Christmas.

I rolled over to the side of the bed, and my breath hitched at the thought of the holiday. My left hand dangled on the edge, and my eyes zoomed to the bag that was on the floor.

I quietly took the sheet off my body and walked over to the bag. A smile spread on my lips as I hurriedly put it on, entered the bathroom, and brushed my teeth. I quickly walked over to Jack, who stirred in the bed, and crawled over his legs that were covered by the blanket.

His eyes opened, and I bit my lip as they moved over the thin piece of clothing that covered me. What I had on was a simple seductive one-piece ensemble in red and white lace, paired with white stockings covered in Christmas patterns.

"Good morning," I breathed out, and his eyes moved to meet mine.

"Jesus Christ, Amanda," he whispered, resting his upper body on his elbow. I leaned forward with a small smile playing on my lips.

"Merry Christmas, baby."

I could feel him swelling underneath me, and my legs curled at the thought of him railing me. I ran my hands through his hard chest, and he let out a deep sigh.

"Baby, you are just..." he trailed off, his eyes moving over me, then his gaze landed on my legs. He cocked an eyebrow, and a chuckle left his lips. "Is that a Christmas stocking?" He questioned with a large grin.

I took the hat that was next to me and placed it on my head. "Yes, and a hat too," I smirked, and he laughed.

"God, you are so perfect,"

Jack cupped my cheeks and placed a soft kiss on my lips. I melted into him, and a blissful sigh left my lips. He rolled us over, now on top of me, and the sheets fell, revealing his hard length that poked the inside of my thighs.

I took in a sharp breath, and a smirk formed on his lips. "Do I make you wet, love?" He questioned, his hand slowly moving from my feet up to the inside of my thighs.

"Yes," I answered truthfully, and he placed a kiss on my neck. I choked out a moan and grabbed a fistful of his brown strands when his fingers lightly brushed over my clothed clit.

"Please, take me, Jack," I begged as he continued his slow torturous pace. I wanted him to take me and make me beg at his mercy.

"Shhh..." he whispered in a hushed voice, bringing his lips down to my breast and gently biting on them through the thin lace.

My back arched, and a throaty sigh left my lips. His hands moved to mold the softness of my breast while his lips moved down to the inside of my thighs.

My lower lips clenched as he fanned hot breaths on my clothed middle. My body tightened from the tension, and I almost pressed my burning core to his face.

"Oh, fuck," My legs immediately closed around his head, and his hands left the swell of my breast to spread my legs wider.

I grabbed onto the sheets as I felt my pleasure building. His hands moved to my hips and pressed my core to his face, completely burying himself in my legs.

His thumb moved the line of the pant to the side while his tongue moved in and out of me, taking every single drop of my juice.

"Oh god, fuck.. fuck."

My moans filled the room, bouncing off the wall and back to my ears. My core tightened, and in a second, my juices were dripping down my thighs.

I blinked a couple of times and took in a deep breath. When I looked between my legs, Jack wore a smile with my juice covering his mouth.

I sat on my knees and placed a kiss on his lips, loving the taste of myself on his. My hand ran through his length, forcing a moan out of him. I pushed him to the bed, and he laughed while I bit the side of my lips.

"My turn," I said, and took his length in my mouth. His hips jerked up, hitting the back of my throat, but I continued to take him as deep as I could.

My hand moved to his balls, massaging them, and I could feel him swelling in my mouth. "Oh god. Fuck" He hissed, grabbing a fistful of my hair and continued to fuck every inch of my mouth.

My hands landed on his laps, and I dug my nails into his flesh. My eyes burned, my mouth ached, but I wanted him all. His hip jerked harder, hitting the back of my throat, and releasing his hot cum in my mouth.

They dribbled down my chin, and without hesitation, Jack's hand wrapped around my neck, and his hot tongue licked his release off me.

"Oh, fuck." I choked, and he smirked and placed a kiss on my lips. He rolled us over, with him on top of me. I could feel his length hardening against my thigh.

"I want to feel your tight cunt around my dick, Amanda," Jack whispered in my ear, his thumb moving my pant to the side and his cock at my entrance.

"If only I could bury myself inside you forever..." He trailed off, slowly pushing his cock in me, and a gasp escaped my lips. My hands tightened around his shoulders as he stretched me, filled me.

"Tell me you want that," He said, his eyes boring into mine. My lips parted as a soft gasp left them.

"I want you, Jack. I want you forever."

His eyes closed, and his moves became sloppier. "I love you." He said, and my throat tightened. How much I love hearing him say those words to me.

He buried his head in the crook of my neck. His jerks became faster, and my legs began to shake. "Do you want to cum, hmm?" He whispered in my ear, and I could only nod.

He moved his head from my neck and placed it on mine. Our eyes met, our lips danced together, and I exploded.

His lips swallowed my moans while my walls tightened and milked, and my juice leaked out with his.

We lay in each other's arms, but the silence was disturbed when my phone rang. I picked it up without checking the caller ID, and my ears almost exploded.

"Amanda, we are coming today!"

"Charlie," I breathed and turned to look at Jack, who was already staring at me.

"I-Oh yes!" I stammered and laughed.

"I can't wait! I miss you guys so much." I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"I miss you too, bitch. I'll see you soon." He said, whispering the word bitch.

"You better not say that when Annie is there." I grumbled, and I could already imagine him rolling his eyes.

"No. She's still sleeping." He whispered again, and I sighed.

I got up from the bed and walked over to the window. "How is she?" I questioned nervously, and he sighed.

"You don't have to worry, she's fine." He answered. "We will see you soon, okay? Bye." He ended the call before I could say anything else.

I hopped back into bed and wrapped my arms around Jack. "I just want to stay like this forever," I said, and he placed a kiss on my temple.

"Me too, baby," he sighed, and I watched as his eyes began to close.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. "Hey, Amanda. It's me, Charlotte. Could you come help downstairs?"

A sigh left my lips, and I turned to Jack, whose eyes were already open. "I guess we can't have that today," he grinned, and I shook my head.

"I'm coming!"

Merry Christmas soon y'all.
Also, thank you all for the wishes on my exam, I love you:)