Chapter 10

The ride back to the house was uncomfortably silent, and the only sound that could be heard was the cars honking and the tip of his fingers tapping the steering wheel.

We soon arrived at the estate, and the gate was opened. My tensed body slowly relaxed as he parked the car.

I watched him get out of the car, and he wasted no time in opening the door to the mansion without glancing back.

What did I do?

That was the only thing I had in mind since I entered the elevator with him. I sighed, got out of the car, and slammed the door behind me while I rushed after him. The mansion was silent, and I assumed that there was no one home. I quickly walked up the stairs and opened the door.

The room was empty, but I could hear the shower running, and I sighed, running my hand through my hair and closing the door behind me. I put my hair up in a bun and sat on the bed.

I picked up my phone that was on the nightstand and saw two missed calls from Charlie.

"Shit," I cursed myself for not taking my phone along with me and quickly pressed the call button.

The phone beeped, signaling Charlie had answered the call. "Hey," I whispered, my eyes fixed on the bathroom door.

"Girl, where the heck did you put your phone?" He asked instead, and I chuckled lightly. "I was charging," I lied instead, and at that moment, the bathroom door opened, and Jack was standing there with a grey towel wrapped around his waist, water dripping on the white tile.

I could hear mumbling coming from Charlie's line, followed by a giggle, and I instantly smiled. "Yeah, Annie wants to talk to you," he mentioned, and I released a breath.

"Amanda," Annie's voice sounded. My eyes followed Jack as he put on a white cotton shirt and black shorts.

"I miss you," she mumbled, and I smiled. Today was the third day I had been with Jack, and I had about a week left with him.

"I miss you too," I muttered with a sigh.

"When will you be back?" she questioned.

"Be-" my phone beeped, and I furrowed my brows, bringing the phone to my face and saw that the battery was dead.

"Darn it," I grumbled and quickly plugged the phone into my charger.

Slowly, I got up and walked up to Jack. I could feel his body tense, the light from his phone illuminating his face.

"Jack," I muttered under my breath, my hand creeping up on his shoulder. He jerked, and I frowned, then folded my hands.

"Okay, what did I do?" I finally asked, and he sighed and pushed his phone into his pocket.

"Nothing."

I scoffed, my eyes twitching as I was already getting impatient. "Clearly, it isn't nothing; otherwise, you would not have left me all hot, half-fucked, and definitely wouldn't be ignoring me!"

Okay, I have finally lost it.

He furrowed his brow, his hand grabbed my upper arm, and he pushed me to the wall. His eyes were dark as he spoke. "Half-fucked?" He scoffed. "There were plenty of men in that room who could have completed the job, Amanda," he added, his voice coming out in a hiss.

I crooked my head to the side, my eyes on his. "You know what? You are absolutely right. I'm sure even Frederick would have loved to take up the opportunity to fuck my tight cunt."

His eyes twitched, his lips pressed together, and his hand tightened on my arm, and... he let me go, slowly walking away from me.

I pulled him by the shirt, which caught him by surprise. He stumbled slightly as my hands pressed on his chest and to the same wall he had me against, and I stared up at his face. He quickly recovered, and his expression went cold.

I puffed out a breath, my eyes slowly moving from my hands to his eyes. "I would have... But I wanted you, Jack. I only want you to be with me, no one else," I sighed and laughed awkwardly, darting my eyes back to my hands again.

Damn, that felt so weird saying out loud. For the first time in my life, this... this was the first time I only wanted one person.

"I mean, I am your pretend girlfriend after all," I added in an attempt to lighten up the conversation.

His hands moved to mine, and in a flash, he had me pinned to the wall once again, his left hand pinning both of mine above my head and his head placed in the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry," his voice was muffled as he kissed the sensitive spot.

"Which one?" I asked, and he raised his head, his eyes meeting mine with understanding in them. "For leaving you half-fucked."

"What are you going to do about it, Jack?" I whispered, my breath coming in short bursts.

His eyes were still on mine, and I felt his hand creep down. Slowly, he stroked my clothed pussy, and I spread my legs, wanting more.

"More..." I begged, and he hummed, kissing my tilted chin.

"I love it when you beg," he growled, pressing his swelling bulge on my inner thigh. I squirmed under his hold, my body begging for release.

"Are you wet?" He asked, and I nodded.

He pulled the leggings down, his hand rubbing on my clit in slow circles, teasing me. Making me want more, making me beg for more.

"Please..." I mouthed, and in a second, he had my front pressed against the wall, my leggings pulled down to my ankles. His hand moved between my legs, two fingers pushed into my pussy, and his thumb rubbed on my clit.

My walls tightened around his fingers, and we both hissed. He curled them, hitting that delicious spot, and my back arched in response, my body tingling as I felt an orgasm building up.

"Be mine," he growled in my ear, and I threw my head back, resting it on his shoulder.

"Be my girlfriend, Amanda," he repeated, slowly slowing down his pace, and I whimpered.

"No... Don't stop," I begged, and with half-closed eyes, I saw him frown.

"No?"

"Okay! Yes! Please don't stop. I'm almost there!" I almost screamed, and he wrapped his other hand around my neck and pressed the side of my face to the wall.

I felt him smile on my neck, and he increased the speed, fingering me, hard, fast, and as he curled his fingers once more, the orgasm ripped through my body, my legs shaking, and my squirt splashing on his hands, the wall, and my leggings in full force.

My eyes widened as I took in a deep breath; well, that was a first, I thought and groaned as I turned to Jack. The smile on his face had me regretting saying the word 'Yes.' But maybe, maybe it won't be that bad?

Maybe it was time for me to know how it was to love a person and stop messing around.

Maybe.