chapter 5

No one's POV

"Ms. Kim, Ms Soojoo is here." Secretary Chou said to Jisoo then Jisoo told her to let her girlfriend in.

Soojoo is inside the office and approach Jisoo. On the other hand, Jisoo continued what she's doing and Soojoo is already get used to this.

She can't make Jisoo stop working without any plans. She stand next to Jisoo that made Jisoo glance at her.

"What's up?" Jisoo asked. Soojoo smiled at her and say, "I'm attending Lisa's auction night so I was wondering if you could come pick me up?"

"I thought your boss don't want you to go?" Jisoo curiously asked. Soojoo shook her head, "he changed his mind."

"Alright. I'll come pick you up." Soojoo stare at Jisoo whose back in her paperworks. Jisoo is one of the best thing that happened to her.

She never thought that she'll be her girlfriend because Jisoo is known as the campus crush, the Aphrodite of their University. Boys and girls are going crazy over her but when Jisoo told her that she likes her, she couldn't be any happier.

She bid her goodbye and exited the office.

Meanwhile, Jisoo stop what's she's doing thinking the possibility that she will see Chaeyoung or rather Roseanne Park in that auction because she remember Lisa said so.

She shrugged her thoughts and just focused on what she's been doing.

--------------------

It's the auction night and Lisa won't stop tapping her foot on the floor due of nervousness. This is her biggest break after all.

"Chill boss, everything will be fine." Namjoon said to make Lisa calm. Lisa smiled at him and nod her head. She took a deep breath, composed herself before welcoming all the guests.

The night has started and Lisa find herself busy entertaining the people and explaining some of her photo work.

"Can you explain this for me?" A familiar voice made Lisa turn her head and to her surprised, she met the person she misses for 7 years long.

Chaeyoung is smiling at her as they stare at each other. "Chipmunk." Lisa muttered silently but enough for Chaeyoung to heard. She released a soft giggle that made Lisa back to her senses.

Lisa didn't hesitate, she went closer to Rosé and hug her tight. "I can't breathe." Chaeng teasingly protest. Lisa pulled from the hug and look directly at Rosé's eyes.

"Gosh I miss you so much!" Lisa happily said. Both of them trying to suppress their tears because of the people around them.

"I miss you too. I know you want us to catch up but let just focus on your auction. Congratulations by the way." Rosé softly said that made Lisa nod her head.

"Stay with me? I want to introduce you to my colleagues." Rosé clung her arm to Lisa's arm that she offered. They both smiling at each other as they walk towards Lisa's colleagues.

Little did they know, there a certain brunette witnessing their interaction. Jisoo felt that familiar feeling back when they were high school.

She felt something that she shouldn't feel because first of all, she already have a girlfriend, second, she has no right for Chaeyoung, third it's Lisa's life not hers.

"Jisoo you okay?" Soojoo asked who's currently standing next to her. Jisoo look at her with a serious face then replied, "I'm sorry. I'm fine."