chapter 19

Chaeyoung's POV

It's a special day because apparently, it's Chairman Kim aka Jisoo's father's 50th birthday so they held a celebration for his golden year.

I'm sitting here alone because Jisoo together with her parents went ti entertain the guests which is full of business tycoons, some major press and some actor and actresses.

Since Jisoo and I are living together, it made us easy to go to work. We always come to work together but that's it.

The driving issue? Jisoo told me to stop driving and she's the one who will drive for me, that only last for 4 days because, I made her get tired of driving me anywhere.

I went to far places and sometimes it disrupt her from working so she stop. I convince her that I can take care of myself and she has nothing to worry about.

I'm busy scrolling through my cellphone when I heard someone talk to me. "Hi, I can't help but to notice you. Why are you sitting alone here?" It's a manly voice so I turn around to see him and I was surprised because I do recognize him.

"Kim Hanbin?" I said making him look surprised. "You know me?" He asked in a nice way.

"Oppa, don't you recognize me? It's me Park Chaeyoung. High school, remember?" He thinks for a moment then put his hand on his mouth upon realizing who am I.

"Chaeyoung?" I nod my head while smiling at him.

"Wow. I didn't recognize you. You, you grew up so fine. Dang." I giggled hearing his comment and blush a little.

"You don't look so bad yourself Oppa." I commented that made him smile even more.

"How are you? I haven't seen you since highschool."

"I went abroad, in Australia to be exact. I live there and just got back here." He nodded his head im response with my answer.

"Chaeng, I just want to explain myself for what happened in the past." I give him a toothless smile.

"It's okay, you don't need to explain." I sincerely said but he shook his head.

"No what I did was wrong. That time, I have a huge crush on Lia and she told me that she'll date me if I turn you down. I shouldn't have done that. I should consider your feelings." I can hear the sincerity in his voice so I won't be mad at him. I'm not actually mad at him.

"It's okay. Past is past." We both smile at each other.

"By the way, are you alone?" He asked but when I'm about to answer, I heard Jisoo's voice rang behind me.

"She's not alone. She's with me." Jisoo said and showed him a fake smile. Since I'm sitting and she's standing, she put her hand on my shoulder and lightly squeeze it.

"Oh, CEO Kim. I didn't know you're friend with Chaeyoung. I'm Kim Hanbin by the way, Chaeng's old friend." Hanbin politely said and stood up then extended his arms for handshake.

Jisoo shook the hand and look directly at Hanbin's eye. "She's not my friend. She's my girlfriend." Jisoo said in a weird tone. I don't know, there's coldness and something in her voice.

"Girlfriend?" Hanbin asked. I look at Jisoo and if eyes can kill, Oppa probably dead by now.

Jisoo remove her hand from the hand shake and hold my hand. "Yes girlfriend. We're couple, lovers. If you excuse us, we have to go." Jisoo replied then made me stood up.

"Wait. Can I have your number Chaeng?" Oppa said stopping us from going. I look at Jisoo and she's murdering him by her eyes.

"I don't think that's a good idea Oppa. I'm sorry." I replied then pull Jisoo away from Hanbin.