chapter 13

No one's POV

Jisoo had no plan on drinking but she found herself taking shots of tequila in an exclusive bar in Seoul.

She's stressed inside out. It's been 2 days since her last talked with Chaeyoung but until now, there's no response coming from the blonde.

And since that day, Soojoo haven't spoken any words like she's avoiding Jisoo and that makes Jisoo stressed out even more. She doesn't know why Soojoo is avoiding her.

Another thing that made her drink is when her father told her that she needs to go to Japan for business convention that their company need to attend to. She doesn't want to leave Korea because of the things she wants to fix but she can't disagree with her father.

Jisoo is drunk now. She can't even see clearly and her surrounding is spinning. She placed her head on top of the counter and close her eyes.

"Jisoo, c'mon." Jisoo raise her head and look at the person who called her. It's Soojoo. Apparently, the bartender knows Jisoo and Soojoo so he called Soojoo to pick up the drunk girl.

"Oh, it's Soojoo. I thought you'll forever ignore me." Soojoo didn't reply. She just took Jisoo's purse and guide the drunk girl towards her own car. She told the bartender that they'll leave Jisoo's car and pick it up tomorrow morning.

Soojoo made Jisoo sit on the passenger seat and put the seatbelt on. She then get in the car and started to drive off.

She took a glimpse of sleeping Jisoo and she can't help but to feel a painful tug in her chest. The memories of what happened two days ago still lingering inside her head.

She shrugged her emotions and just focus in her driving. After a long drive, they arrived at Jisoo's house and she helped Jisoo inside her house and lay her on her bed.

She stare at Jisoo who's peacefully sleeping. A tear suddenly fell from her eyes seeing the girl that she loves, the girl that she wants, the girl that once become hers is starting to let go.

Jisoo slowly open her eyes to meet the Soojoo's sad one. Jisoo reach for Soojoo's hand and squeeze it. "I'm sorry Soojoo. I didn't mean to hurt you. I swear I did love you." Jisoo softly stated that made Soojoo cry even more.

Jisoo closed her eyes again and and let go Soojoo's hand. She lay on her side and Jisoo mumbled words that made Soojoo's world stumble and fall. "Chaeng, I love you."

Soojoo can't take it anymore. She whimper a sob afraid that Jisoo might hear her voice. She wiped her tears and left Jisoo's house.

When she entered her car, she cried herself out. She released a loud sob and continue clenching her chest due of pain that she's feeling inside of her.

She's numb and don't know what to do. She's confused and most of all, she's scared that anytime soon, Jisoo will break up with her.

------------------

A week. It's been a week but Chaeyoung never give her answer to Jisoo. She busied herself by managing her own gallery studio here in Seoul.

She bought a place and now the workers are renovating the place to make it a studio.

Whenever she's in her office, the one in Jisoo's building, she did her best not to cross paths with Jisoo because she knows for sure that Jisoo will asked her.

Now, her Uncle contacted her and asked about the situation here in Korea and Rosé stated that everything is fine. She's in her office checking some paperwork that intend for her to study and sign.