chapter 17

Jisoo's POV

I woke up feeling all the giddiness thinking that it's the day I'm going back home. I took a bath and prepare all thr things that I packed last night.

I told to my secretary that everything is okay and she can do anything she wants before we go to the airport.

I'm on my way to the popular gift shop and souvenir shop here in Tokyo. I look around to find a perfect present for my friends and especially to Chaeyoung.

Gosh I miss her.

I entered the souvenir shop and bought something for Lisa and Jennie and for my dad. I want to find a perfect gift for Chaeyoung so I went to a jewelry shop around the corner.

Since she gave me a musical note pendant necklace before and it's symbolize her love for me and music, I decided to find a gift that will show her how much I love her.

"Do you do personalize here?" I asked im english to the man in charge. "Yes, we do." He happily replied.

I pointed out the simple infinity pendant necklace and told him to carve my initial and Chaeng initial on it.

I thought it will take a while but after an hour, he show it to me and I'm so satisfied with his work. I pay for it and smiling took it.

After I bought the things that I need, I headed straight to the airport and meet my secretary waiting for me.

She waved her hand and smile at me. I smiled back and we walked towards the counter. We handed our plane ticket, show our passports and after those process, we walked to enter the airplane.

I sat comfortably on my seat in first class and Tzuyu is sitting two chairs from me.

I closed my eyes when I felt the tiredness hit me. I just let myself be like this and feeling the relaxation of my body.

I don't know how long I kept my eyes closed. I open it by the time I heard the pilot saying that we're almost in the Incheon airport.

I fix myself and ready myself meeting the love of my life again.

Just by thinking of her makes me feel thousand of butterflies in my stomach.

Once we landed, we straight out of the airport. I look around to find Chaeyoung. She promised me yesterday that she'll pick me up.

I actually didn't get to have conversation with her last night but I did yesterday afternoon.

I crease my forehead because I can't see her anywhere. I look further, walk further and there I saw not Chaeyoung but my best friend Lisa.

I approach her and she smile at me. "Hey Lis." I greeted. "Welcome back Soo. Hello Tzuyu." Lisa greeted back.

Tzuyu said her greetings too and get in the car when Lisa said so. "Where's Chaeng?" I inquired. She's just stare at me for a moment and there's something in her eyes.

A flicker of sadness?

"She can't make it today so I'm the one who will pick you up." She replied and I just nod my head.

She started the engine and she drive off. I closed my eyes feeling the exhaustion entering my body again.

When I open my eyes, I was curious why we're heading to the hospital not in my house.

Before I ask Lisa, she pull over the car in front of the hospital. "Why are we here?" I curiously asked.

When I turned my gaze to Lisa, she's about to cry but she's stoping herself from it. "You have to know something." She said then her voice crack.

"What is it? Why you look like you're about to cry?"

"It's Chaeyoung." Just by hearing her name with Lisa's voice made me feel worry and anxious.

"What about her?" I placidly asked not to get overwhelmed with this anxiety that building up inside of me.

"She met a car accident last night and she's in critical condition." I felt like a bucket of ice cold water pour over me upon hearing what Lisa's statement.

"You're kidding right?" I choked almost a whisper. She didn't say anything but her expression telling me that she's not joking.

I get off the car immediately and goes inside the hospital.

I'm running as I can't stop the overflowing nervousness inside of me. "I'm looking for Roseanne Park. She was sent here last night." I tap my foot continuesly as the nurse searching for her name.

"Ms. Park is in the ICU--" she didn't finish her sentence because the alarm turn on and they page code blue.

The nurse who was assisting me rushed and follow the doctors and other nurses who's running to a certain direction.

It's like a reflex, I run with them and I saw that they're going inside the ICU. When I look from the outside, I saw Chaeyoung lying on the bed full of apparatus inserted in her body.

I watch how the doctor bring the defibrillator and trying to revive Chaeyoung.

Her screen is flat line and I can't help but to feel scared. I can't take it anymore, I walked inside the room and in an instant, the nurses stop me from approaching her.

"No! Please let me go. Chaeng. She's my girlfriend. I want to be with her." I plead desperately but they didn't let me come near her.

I heard a long deafening tone and the doctor stop reviving her. I saw her monitor still flat line and I started to feel numb.

I look at the doctor who stated the time and date of her death. I gather all my strength and went to Chaeng's bed.

"Why did you stop?! She's not dead!" I yelled at them but they all gave me a sad look.

I look at Chaeyoung and I can't help but to cry.

"No. Baby wake up. Don't die on me. Please Chaeyoung. Please baby.. you promise. You promise you'll never leave me." I said full of yearning and agony in my voice.

I hug her while I'm crying and shaking her body. "Baby please wake up! I'm here. Your Chu is here! Please Chaeyoung wake up." I plead but no response coming from her.

I cry and I cry. My heart is breaking into thousand pieces, my whole body is so numb and I feel so much desperation in my system.

"Wake up! I love you!"

"Jisoo.." I heard Lisa call me but I ignore her.

"I can't live anymore without you Chaeyoung! Please wake up baby!" I plead and I plead but no avail. She's still lifeless.

"Wake up!" I utter for the last time until everything went black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n:

What do you think?

Wait for the few more chapter. I already finished the plot so please, please please, keep reading.