♪ Chapter 23 ♪

*Before you start reading please take a moment and watch the Kiss you music video. It is fudging amazing... and yes I did just say fudge. Go now and let's try to beat the 24-hour record of view (which is 10.6 million)! Come on Directioners we can do it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4cdfRohhcg

~Zayn's P.O.V~

Everything was perfect right at this moment. The bright moon peeking from behind wispy gray clouds and the shining bright stars were out to play. The wind blew softly around us as my rough fingers ran through the soft locks of her brown hair.

I looked at the beautiful girl in front of me with her eyes closed and her breathing soft and even. She had pale skin but it only brought out her rosy cheeks and high cheekbones. Her blue-gray eyes that I've grown to love so much were hidden behind her eyelids that were framed with dark long lashes.

And last but not least, her pink lips. So full and pink even without any lip-gloss or lipstick. They were so soft and so kissable, making them so addictive.

She was perfect in my eyes and I knew that today, I was lucky. My apology was lame and I couldn't blame her if she didn't forgive me but she did because she was such an amazing person. Sometimes I wish I could show her more of how I felt but I just didn't know how to.

"Stop staring at me," Aria mumbled shifting in my arms.

I chuckled, "I wasn't staring... I was just observing," I stated matter-of-factly.

"Mmhmmm," she said while lifting her head off my chest. "How long have I been asleep?" she asked.

"Not long, maybe an hour," I shrugged.

"Oh, why didn't you wake me so we could go back? She looked at me.

"I liked it out here, it so pretty," I said.

"Yeah... But it's getting a bit chilly, don't you think?" She asked.

I shrugged and wrapped my arms around her, causing her to let out a sigh. I knew why she sighed, she was probably thinking about how perfect the moment felt right now but everything would go back to normal tomorrow.

Tomorrow I was going on a plane to get back to London. There were a lot of things to do and our vacation was over. I was supposed to be back last week since the boys already started recording the new album but I begged management to let me stay for one more week. They had let me, but of course one week was over and I had to get back. We had a few weeks of recording and practice before heading off on a short tour that lasted about a month. I didn't know how I felt about going back to London, I meant it was great that I was going home but I was going to miss Aria so much.

"I don't ever want to leave this moment... Oh wait that sounded so cheesy," Aria smiled.

"It does, but aren't all romance story at least a little cheesy?" I asked.

Aria scrunched up her face to think, "I think so, but is our story a romance one?" She raised her brow.

I shook my head, "Maybe a little but I think of it more as a... romantic comedy," I said, un-sure.

She started to nod her head but then let out a sigh, "Leaving you is not funny," She muttered under her breath.

"Who says you're leaving me? We are going to last a while, I can tell," I smiled at her.

"Are you sure about that? I mean, I am going back to L.A tomorrow-" I cut her off.

"You're going back to L.A tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah... That's what I just told you," She said rolling her eyes.

"But your wounds... Won't you be uncomfortable sitting in a car for two hours all cramped up like that?" I raised my eyebrow.