♪ Chapter 2 ♪

Chapter 2:

~Aria's P.O.V~

The music's bass made the whole club vibrate; it made my ears ring and my heart pump faster. People wobbled around grinding on each other the humidity in this room made my skin tickle. I looked around trying to see if anyone I knew was here.

Then he caught my eye. It was him, the one who tore my heart out and ripped it into shreds. He was grinding up against this blond bimbo and they were making out like no tomorrow. I scrunched up my face trying to ignore him since I knew it would just hurt me more if I stared at him.

"What's wrong?" A husky voice said behind me.

I turned around to see the boy that I hated the most at this moment. I think his name was Zayn.

"Nothing and it's none of your business." I stated turning around and walking away.

I didn't get very far when he grabbed my wrist and dragged me into a booth.

"Look, I was trying to be nice." He snapped.

"Yeah, well I don't need your sympathy and if you think being nice to me will get me to like you then you were wrong, pretty boy." I snapped back.

"I don't really want to be nice to you but I have to. We are living with each other for three months. So don't be a whiny baby about it and actually act like a normal person."Zayn sneered.

For some odd reason, I giggled," You are so funny sometimes. Are you deaf or something? I said to stay out of my way. We don't even have to talk. And for your information you little c*nt, I do act like a normal person. I am not the one that thinks everyone likes them. I am not the one who thinks they look the best and have an amazing talent when they clearly don't. You don't know anything about me so just shut the f*ck up and move on." I shoved him out of the booth and my way to the bar.

"Hey can I get a vodka and sprite please?" I asked the bartender.

He nodded and I waited for him to prepare the drink. While I waited, the kid with the curly hair walked up to me. I think his name was, Harry?

"Hey what's a pretty lady like you doing here all by yourself?" He asked.

The bartender handed me my drink and was about to pay him when Harry handed him the money.

"Thanks." I replied and downed the whole drink in three big gulps.

The vodka and the sprite burned my throat but it felt good.

"Whoa there, someone's thirsty." Harry noticed.

"Hey we are at a club right? Why not get drunk and let loose?" I shrugged.

"Good point. Can I get 4 beers for me and 3 vodka and sprite for this beautiful lady, please?" He asked the bartender.

The bartender nodded and Harry handed him the money.

We waited in silence for a while until Harry decided to speak. "So I am guessing you and Zayn don't get along very well?" He questioned.

"Nope. He makes my body burn in anger." I stated.

"Well I think that anger is making you look extra hot." He winked.

I smiled and downed all the drinks that Harry ordered for me. The alcohol made my throat feel like it was on fire and made my vision a little blurry.

"Let's dance." I stated and pulled Harry with me to the dance floor.

*Play the song on the side*

'Your Body', came on and I started to move my body against the beat. Harry came closer to me and grabbed my waist pulling me against him. I smirked and turned around swaying my hips to the beat against his crotch.