Chapter 5: Mr Mustang

The day has come when Elizabeth had to go to meet Mr. Mustang. It was 10 in the morning. Elizabeth drove the car and stopped at the Southern Orphanage. Elizabeth entered Mr. Mustang's office and...

Mr. Mustang: Welcome Elizabeth.

Elizabeth: Hey.

Mr. Mustang: So you are here for Alex.

Elizabeth: Yes he is the problem. 

Mr. Mustang: Yes he was a very weird kid since he was born.

Elizabeth: Who left him in this Orphanage?

Mr. Mustang: Steele Jones

Elizabeth: What? But...

Mr. Mustang: Yes Steele is his father.

Elizabeth: For real?

Mr. Mustang: Yes

Elizabeth: Why would he leave him here and adopt him after 12 years.

Mr. Mustang: Steele left him here because Alex's life was in danger. His business rivals threatened him that they will kill his son if Mr. Steele didn't give them their loan. Mr. Steele left him here for his safety.

Elizabeth: Why not Anastasia?

Mr. Mustang: Alex was the part of the deal. Anastasia was a miracle.

Elizabeth: How do you know all that?

Mr. Mustang: Steele was a friend of mine.

Elizabeth: Do you know anything about The Blood Master?

Mr. Mustang: Who doesn't?

Elizabeth: What?

Mr. Mustang suddenly sat on the floor and started saying...

Mr. Mustang: His Highness, My Lord, My Blood Master.

Elizabeth started feeling scared. Mr. Mustang's staff started saying the same thing and every kid from the orphanage started saying the same thing. Elizabeth ran away from there and started her car and drove the car so fast and while she was driving she crashed into a tree. Daniel was coming from the office and going back to his home. Daniel was driving by he saw the crash and called the ambulance. The ambulance was not able to come. Daniel got help from other people and put Elizabeth in his car. Daniel went to the hospital and Elizabeth was covered in Blood. The Hospital staff came and they realized it is an emergency. Elizabeth was taken to the operation ward. Daniel called Anastasia and told her.

Daniel: Ana?

Anastasia: Yes Dan?

Daniel: I can't come early because there was an accident with a girl I took her to the hospital. We can't contact her family members her. I guess it will take some time.

Anastasia: Okay, I'll wait for you at the dinner.

Daniel: Bye, Anastasia.

Anastasia: I'm Ana.

Daniel: Bye Ana.

Anastasia: See you.

Daniel waited there for many hours at the hospital but after some hours Elizabeth opened her eyes and the doctor said to daniel.

Doctor: Sir the patient just opened her eyes. do you want to meet her?

Daniel: Yes let me see her.

Daniel enters the room in which Elizabeth was laying on the bed.

Daniel: Hello?

Elizabeth: Who are you? I want to meet Anastasia