Chapter 09

The Day Before that Day

After our talk, we went back to the palace. Because I'm tired of that long day, I dozed off to sleep.

I woke up when I felt Leblanc and Rouge licking my feet. Of course sino bang didila sa paa ko kundi sila lang naman. Silly. That's their way of waking me up everyday, and it's my own kind of alarm clock.

"Thanks boys, I'll get ready," I smiled at them as they yawned, probably sleepy. Tsk cats.

I took shower and wore a simple oversized shirt and pants. May event ngayon sa Centro and I heard half day lang kaya I think this will do. Tomorrow's the acquiantance, which is clearly a hassle to me.

"Boys behave, okay? Andee will be home later," they stood up and went to me. I hugged them one by one, of course they'll miss me.

"So you hug them before you leave and you didn't hug me before you left me at the hill yesterday? Very unfair of you Andee," nagulat ako nang magsalita siya. He's silently watching me pala.

"Tss, pake mo?," I walked down the stairs while he's following me.

I know I shouldn't act like this because he's a royalty and I'm his personal royal guard, but this is just now. Right after they'll be introduced at Centro I won't act like this anymore. I should be respectful towards him right? My ass, but right.

"Sa cafeteria na tayo magbreakfast Andee," he spoke behind me.

"Coffee will do."

"Sure miss," he chuckled after he said that. May nakakatawa ba? Parang baliw.

A horse-drawn carriage was waiting for us in front of the palace. I was thinking of letting him in first before me and I did. I stand beside the carriage's door waiting for him to go first. Napatigil siya at tumingin sa akin.

"Why? I'm a gentleman Andee you go first."

"I'm your royal guard so you go first."

"Andee please, you're being stubborn today go fir-" he was cut off when I glared at him.

"Okay fine! What's with you?" his forehead creased, maybe naguguluhan. I smiled when he went in first. Ang daming daldal papasok din pala.

"I'm your royal guard your highness."

"Are you mad Andee?"

"I'm not your highness," nilingon ko siya sa tabi ko para bigyan siya ng pilit na ngiti. He's not convinced. Ewan ko ba pero parang ang iritable ko ngayon.

"Hey, why you're calling me 'your highness' that should be baby," he got my hand and put it in his cheek. He's cute gosh but I took my hand back.

"Shut up Yael. Sanggol ka ba?" inirapan ko siya at sinamaan ng tingin. He's just looking at me and I can see that he's stopping himself from bursting his laugh. This moron argh.

Hindi na kami nag usap ulit at hindi rin nagtagal nakarating na kami sa Centro. Pagkarating namin ay dumiretso kami sa cafeteria para magbreakfast dahil maaga pa naman.

Right after we've finished our food, the bell rang which means start na ng class. We both went to our assigned classroom and I'm hoping for this day to be peaceful and normal, so please.

Since we're half day today, we're waiting for our last professor for this day but she's already 20 minutes late. I saw one of our classmates na papunta sa harap. Probably gonna announce something.

"Uhm hi guys, I'm Akira Ruiz your class president," she shyly smiled and waved her hand. I don't know why she's introducing herself.

"You're probably thinking what I'm doing, uh Ms. Cruz is busy preparing for later so she cancelled our class. I heard some of the clubs are preparing for tomorrow, so if you're part of Centro's clubs you can go or kapag hindi just do what you want," just by standing there you can feel her sense of responsibility. She'll be good for the class.