Prologue

I don't know what is wrong of being different. Is it because we are just normal people and we're not royal blooded? The reason? I don't know.

I will never buy their reasons. Because for me, it will be always void.

I was done burying my parents. It was raining too hard na para bang nararamdaman din ng langit ang nararamdaman ko ngayon.

Wala akong ibang maramdaman kung hindi ang galit at hinanakit. Wala na akong pake kung mabasa ako ng husto rito. Sa ganitong edad, ipinaranas na agad sa akin kung gaano kalupit at kapait ang tadhana.

"They owe me their lives. Wait me until it's pay back time," I wiped my tears as they rolled on my cheeks. If daddy can see me, he'll probably scold me.

"Why are you crying Andee? That cut makes you cry? Huh? Mahihina lang ang umiiyak Andee! Hindi kita pinalaking iyakin. Tumayo ka!" dad shouted on my face. We're on a training right now.

I was about to stand when something flashed inside my head. It was mom and dad... they're both dying, there was blood all over their body.

"Andee? Sweetie? Hey, is there something wrong?" nabalik ako sa huwisyo ko nang marinig ko ang boses ng aking ina.

"Mom...I ca-can't lose you. Kayo ni dad, ayoko mom...ayoko," mom's forehead creased, she's confused because of my sudden emotions.

"Of course hija! Ano bang iniisip mo?" she laughed like it was impossible to happen.

Hindi ko maiwasang alalahanin ang mga bagay na malabo ko na ulit maranasan...

...ang magkaroon ng magulang,  ng kumpletong pamilya.

I never thought that that would be the last. They were killed by those Novians from Kingdom of Porto Novo of the South who found out that mom and dad possess powers.

Only the Kings, Queens and their children from the four kingdoms have the right to have those special abilities and powers. We, that are not royal blooded, are forbidden to have it.

"Y-your life is eth-ethereal anak. St-stay a-alive," mom said on her last breath.

From Kingdom of Porto Louis of the West, where our family originally lived in, I'll move to Kingdom of Phrygia of the North to continue my life.

From being Lousians to being Phrygians.

I, Celestial Andralee Ty Casaverde, daughter of Celeste and Adriano Casaverde, will give justice to their deaths. And I, will find what's ethereal... in my life.

( ˘ ³˘)♥