Your Dad Hates Him At First (Ethan) ☁️

You and Ethan have been dating for 7 months now. Your parents met him a week ago at their house in y/c, your mom liked him but your dad didn't, he ignored him all night. You cried yourself to sleep that night. Ethan was upset that your dad didn't like him. He did try to have a conversation with him but that didn't work. He promised himself he'll try again.

You both went to your parents house for lunch, you were going to Italy next week since you wanted to spend time with your family. Your mom, Ethan and you talked about Italy & other things . You baked cookies with her, by the time they were ready to take out the oven your dad came home. Your mom took the cookies out the oven while you went to talk to your dad. Ethan helped your mom with the cookies and the dishes.

"Hi dad" you said, he smiled at you after he hung up his coat. He came over to you and hugged you.

"Hi, sweetie, how's my girl?" He asked, letting you go and sat on the couch in the living room.

"I'm ok, dad" you said. 'Will I ask him or not' you thought.

"Dad, why did you ignore Ethan last week when he tried to talk to you? Do you not like him?" you asked, looking down. You were scared of what he would say.

"I didn't ignore him, '' he answered. 'SERIOUSLY' you thought.

"Yes you did" you said.

"I don't hate him" Your dad sighs. You looked at him like he has 2 heads.

"Then why ignore him?, when he was trying to get to know you" You whispered. Ethan was in the kitchen beside the door, he could hear the conversation that you are having with your dad.

"Sweetie, I ignored him because I didn't want to like him, I know I'm not making sense, what I'm trying to say is that you are growing up so fast, and one day you'll be married and have your own family, it just scares me that you won't be my little girl anymore " he said looking away

"Dad I'm always going to be your little girl, no matter what" you said, hugging him.

"Can you give Ethan a chance please?" You asked hoping he will say yes

"Yes I will" after he said that Ethan came out of the kitchen.

"Hello, sir" Ethan said quietly, you smiled at your dad when he shook Ethan's hand.

The rest of the night your dad and Ethan talked & laughed. You were so happy.

Thank you for reading, I hope you liked it. Vote, comment, and if you have any requests message or comment.