Wedding (Request - Damiano)

Request: Sara is getting married to Damiano include the vows, the walking down the aisle, the first dance as a married couple, Vic's, Ethan's and Thomas's speeches and our reaction to them. At the end Sara and Dani go to sleep cuddling but like that part is rly rly fluff

Note: This is gonna be long,

Y/LN - your last name

Sara's POV

I woke up, and looked around, then it hit me, it was mine and Damiano's wedding today. I got up and put my robe on, Victoria, my bridesmaid came into the room.

Vic: "C'mon, we need to eat, then get ready"

Sara: "Okay"

Yesterday, we came to the hotel, so we weren't rushing to get here today, We went out of the room into the suite.

Vic: "Eat up or Thomas would come in and eat all the food"

I laughed at her comment while sitting down and started to eat.

After breakfast, there was a knock on the door. It was the make up artist and hairstylist. Vic booked them a few weeks ago even though I said no.

When they came into the room, they started to do their job.

Vic: "Omg you look so beautiful Sara"

Then I put my dress on and waited till it was time to go to the church

When I got to the church, I started getting butterflies in your stomach

Vic: "Are you ready to go?" She held my hand.

Sara: "Yes, I'm just a bit nervous"

Vic: "Sara, you'll be fine, you are getting married to the love of your life"

I heard the music start playing and the shuffling of feet as everyone stands for me to enter I took a deep breath as the doors open. The church is so pretty. It's decorated with all flowers and candles.

I walked down the aisle, following my bridesmaid. I smiled and waved at my mom and other family members as I got close to Damiano.

He stood at the end of the aisle, next to the vicar. He's wearing a really nice suit and is standing tall. I can see him smiling at me. He wipes what appears to be a tear off his eye as I return the eye contact. I walked up to him, standing directly in front of him. Before the music stops playing he leans forward and whispers in my ear.

Dami: "you look beautiful"
Sara: "you look amazing"

He smiles at me, looking intimately into my eyes. The music stops.

Vicar: We're gathered here today for the marriage of Damiano David and Y/N Y/LN. Let's begin with the vows.

Dami: Sara I promise to cherish you always, to honor and sustain you, in sickness and in health, in poverty and in wealth, and to be true to you in all things until death alone shall part us. Although it is until death do us part, I know that we will never truly part because our souls are made for each other.

Sara: Damiano I promise to cherish you always, to honor and sustain you, in sickness and in health, in poverty and in wealth, and to be true to you in all things until death alone shall part us. You are my person, my inspiration, my love and my everything. I cannot wait to spend a lifetime loving you.

I realized that I had a small tear running down my face when Dami reached over and wiped it.

Vicar: Do you Damiano, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love them, comfort them, honor and keep them in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?

Damiano: I do

Vicar: Do you Sara take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?

Sara: I do

Vicar: Damiano and Sara have chosen rings to exchange with each other as a symbol of their unending love.
As you place this ring on Sara's finger, please repeat after me. With this ring, I wed and pledge you my love now and forever.

Dami: With this ring, I wed and pledge you my love now and forever.

He put the ring on finger and kissed it making me blush

Sara: With this ring, I wed and pledge you my love now and forever.

I put the ring on his finger with a smile.

Vicar: By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

We both broke into big wide smiles and Dami wrapped his hand around my neck guiding me into a kiss, the guests clapped and cheered.

The venue....
The band played a few songs before announcing me and Dami for our first dance. We got up holding hands and giggling making our way to the dance floor, the music started and we began to dance.

It was slow with Dami holding me close to him whispering how beautiful I looked and he can't wait to start a family with me. I told him that I love him and he's the most beautiful, handsome man in the world.

When the dance was over we sat back down next was the speeches

Vic picked up the mic and looked over at us.

Vic: 1.2 3. Is this on?
Everyone laughed, which made her smile.

Vic: I'm Victoria, Dami's bandmate and their friend, one of the bridesmaids. I've never seen two people who love each other like these two, they will be forever together, nothing will break them apart, to the bride and groom.
She raised her glass of champagne and toast to us making everyone pick up their glass and doing the same.

Next was Ethan. He got up and picked up the mic in one hand and his glass in the other

Ethan: I'm Ethan, Dami's bandmate and their friend, one of the groomsmen. These two have been together for a long time; it's about time they made it official.

Dami laughed and held my hand, I laughed too playing with his hand.

Ethan: I've seen a few weddings, but none as beautiful as this one. To the bride and groom, Congratulations!

Everyone cheered and raised their glasses to us again. Thomas got up next

Thomas: I'm Thomas, Dami's bandmate and their friend, the other groomsman. The two of you are a great example of true love. May your marriage be filled with love and joy.
Also may the love you have, be as sweet and everlasting as your wedding cake.

Everyone laughed and cheered.

Later ......
We finally got home, my feet were killing me from all the dancing

I went into to bed and Dami followed, he pulled me close to him and we ended up cuddling

Dami: I love you Sara, my beautiful wife.

Sara: I love you too Dami, my handsome husband.

The end

Thank you for reading, I hope you like it.