She Meets Your Parents (Victoria) ☁️

*l/n - last name
m/n - mother's name

Victoria and you have been together for a year now and she wanted to meet your parents so you both went to y/c for a week. Victoria was nervous.

"What if they don't like me?' She asked while you drove to your parents house.

"They'll love you," you said, kissing her hand. The ride to your parents house didn't take that long, you listened to some music and sang the songs.

You stopped the car beside the house and got out. Victoria got out after you. You held her hand, walked to the front door. You knocked on the door and waited. While waiting Victoria squeezed your hand. You were about to say something but the door opened.

"Y/n! You're finally here" your mother said and hugged you. She looked at Victoria, smiling.

"You must be Victoria, it's nice to finally meet you" your mother said, hugging her instead of shaking her hand.

"It's nice to meet you Mrs l/n" Victoria said smiling

"Call me m/n please I feel old when someone calls me Mrs l/n" m/n chuckled, walking back into the house with you and Victoria following her.

"Your dad is making dinner" m/n grinned. You all walked into the kitchen and saw your dad making spaghetti.

"Dad" you said, he turned around, smiling and said.

"There's my girl" he hugged you.

"Dad, this is my girlfriend Victoria De Angelis, " you said, introducing Victoria to your dad.

"It's lovely to meet you, Victoria," your dad said, shaking her hand.

"You too," Victoria smiled.

"Dinner is ready" your dad announced.

An hour later, dinner was delicious, your mom and dad talked about your childhood to Victoria. They showed her photos of you as a child.

Victoria enjoyed talking to your parents and they loved her like you said earlier.

Hope you like this

Leave a comment on what you think of this.