Meeting him pt. 2 (Damiano)

Warnings: explicit language

10.20pm, Rotterdam, Netherlands, 22nd May

After every act performed, they announced that the voting was open. You and y/f voted on the app. You voted for Finland, the United Kingdom and Italy as many times as you can. Y/f voted for Ukraine, Italy, Finland and Malta.

You got up to go to the toilet, you did your business and washed your hands. On the way out of the toilets, you bumped into someone and nearly fell but an arm wrapped around your waist.You looked up and saw Damiano.

"Are you okay, bellissima?" he asked. You didn't understand the last word because you didn't speak Italian.

"I'm okay" You said looking up at him. 'He is so freaking tall' you thought. 

"Are you enjoying your night y/n?" He asked you. You loved the way your name fell from his lips. He let go of your waist. You started to pout but stopped before he could see. 'I wish he could hold me forever', you thought. You both started to walk and you told him.

"Yes I'm enjoying my night" he smiled and looked at your lips. He stopped when he heard Vic calling him.

"I have to go again," he whispered sadly. You looked at him and smiled. 

"Good luck and I hope you win" you said, making him smile, you reached up and kissed his cheek. He blushed and you brushed as well.

"Thank you y/n" he smiled again.

"See you later," he said. You nodded your head. Damiano walked away. You went back to your seat.

"Where the f*ck did you go?" Y/f questioned. You looked at her and blushed.

"I went to the toilet then bumped into someone" you answered honestly. 

"Did you see Damiano again?" She asked, smirking, you blushed even more. 

"Called it" she giggles. 

30 minutes later, they announced the winner of the Eurovision. Everyone cheered, you were so happy that Italy won. Måneskin performed again and you couldn't help but sing along and cheer

After you and y/f went to the bar near the arena, you didn't want to get drunk tonight but y/f did. She ordered 5 shots of vodka and drank them all, it made you laugh when the bartender's eyes widened. 

You sat beside y/f making sure she didn't fall or anything. She gives the bartender money for the shots. 

"Let's go," she said, pulling you out of the pub. When you two got out, the cold air hit you making you shiver. 

"Where are we going, y/f?" She didn't respond, just dragged you towards another pub. 'Why another pub?' you thought. 

When you both went into the pub, you saw it was packed. Y/f went to the bar and you walked slowly to the bar. 

"Can I have a coke please?" You asked the bartender.

"Of course" he gives it to you and then winks at you. You looked away because you didn't want to give him the wrong idea. Someone came to the bar and asked. 

"Can I have champagne and 4 classes please?" You knew that voice. Damiano didn't know you were beside him. 

He turned to leave after he got his champagne and glasses. You turned around and looked at him. You wanted to call him or him to see you but it didn't happen. 

The next 15 minutes you paid for your drink and then went to look for y/f but you didn't find her. You texted her saying you are going to the hotel, be safe. 

Taking your coat and wrapping it around you, going outside, looking at your phone. 

"Y/n" someone said, making you turn around. Damiano stood there looking at you. He pointed to a bench seat so you walked over to it and sat. 

"Hi again" you whispered while he sat next to you. 

"Hi" he whispered back looking at you. 'Omg his eyes, they are beautiful, he is beautiful and handsome' you thought.

"She's so beautiful" Damiano thought. 

You both looked at the sky. 

"They're beautiful, " you whispered. Talking about the stars.

"Like you but you are more beautiful" you looked at him and blushed.

'Kiss me" you thought. 'Kiss me' Damiano thought.

You both leaned in and kissed, Damiano brought you closer to him and held you so gently. 

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐸𝑛𝑑