Meeting him pt. 3 (Damiano)

This is short. I know I said in meeting him 2 that's the end but I forgot to mention what happened to your friend.
Thank you OphelieBaudelaire for pointing it out.

Y/f - your friend.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Y/f came out of the restroom and saw you leaving with a guy and wanted to follow you because normally you wouldn't go with a guy that you met in a bar. She walked to the bar, putting her money for drinks on the bar and went where you & Dami went.

When she made it outside, she saw you kissing the guy she didn't know you were with Dami.

You pulled away from Dami. You both smiled.

"That was amazing," you whispered.

"Yes it was," Dami whispered back.

"Maybe, I c-" Dami got interrupted by y/f saying your name. You looked and saw her.

"Sorry to interr-" she stopped talking when she saw Dami's face.

"Me and her should go" you said holding y/f's arm.

"Can I see you again?" Dami asked you. You looked at him and smiled.

"Yes," you said. He smiled again.

"Do you want me to walk to the hotel?" He asked.

"No it's ok, enjoy your night see you tomorrow in the lobby of the hotel" Dami wanted to protest and walk you to the hotel but didn't.

"OK" he said, kissing your cheek, making you blush.

You and y/f walked to the hotel, while on the way y/n talked non stop about you and Dami. You got to the hotel and sat on your bed while y/f took off her clothes.

"I can't believe that you kissed Damiano David, you're so lucky" she said, getting her skinny jeans off which she nearly fell over doing so. You helped her out of them, giving her pj's to put on and she got into bed after.

"Goodnight y/f" you said walking to the bathroom.

"Goodnight future Mrs David" she said giggling. You rolled your eyes and got changed for bed.

Going into bed, you looked at y/f and sighed.

The end