13

July 19th, 2039

A Dare Gone Right

Milos Pov

Cody

Milo:
Ok, I don't think this is a good idea now...

Cody:
Well it's too late to back down isn't it
LOL
SORRY NOT SORRY
🤪🤪🤪

Milo:
Now I'm scared
What do you think will happen to me
I think they will hate me to the point where they will execute me in their kingdom....
😰😰😰

Cody:
Like I said...
TO BAD
BECAUSE A DARE IS A DARE
BESIDES...
WERE DOING THIS TOGETHER

Milo:
But I just don't know what will happen

Cody:
Oh shut up and stop
I mean who knows
They might kiss back
😉😏😉

Milo:
STOP
😥😰😖😫

Cody:
Ok on the count of three
We'll drop our phones
Run up to them
KISS THEM WHEREVER ON THE FACE
And then run and lock our selfs back in the rooms
You ready ????

Milo:
Yes
No
Yes
No
I don't know
😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

Cody:
WELL TOO BAD
IM COUNTING DOWN ANYWAYS
THREE
TWO
ONE
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GO
GO
GO
NOWWWWWW

I dropped my phone and ran out the bathroom. I looked around until I saw the three standing on the balcony. I took three deep breaths in and out. I then mustard up all the courage before going out to them. I opened the balcony door and stood in the door way.

Alex's Pov

"O-Oh, Ha-Hey Ma-Milo" I then stutter out on surprise "what's up". "You three come closer" he then quietly said. We all looked at each other and tilt our heads in confusion. We all came a little closer. "Come closer" he then said "I need to tell all of you something". We looked at each other again. What's all of this about. Did we do something wrong. We came closer. To the point where we were so close to his face. You don't know how much I wanna kiss him right now. But I seemed to jinx myself right there. He did something that shocked us completely. He kissed all of us so quickly. That we didn't have time to think what was going on. My face was heated to the point of an explosion happening. He squeaked before running off somewhere. Did that just really happen. Did he really kiss me. I looked over to the other two. They also blushing really hard and looked shocked.

"Da-Di-Did th-that ja-ju-just happen" Garrett then stuttered out "did he really kiss us". "Someone slap me" Dante then asked. Garrett then back handed him in the face. "Yup, definitely not dreaming" he then said. "And to think we were just thinking how to confess our feelings to him" I then said. "I want more then a peak" Garrett then growled "I want so much more". I feel how he feels. I need to see him right now. I need to tell him to just give me more kisses. We went back inside to search for him. We found him in the bathroom. He sounded like he was in a panic.