25

September 1st 2039

Hotel California

Garrett's Pov

Well, we made it to the state of California. And the trip was going good so far. We spent one day in the states we've stopped by. We first stopped by at the state of Utah. Where we just went sight seeing before going to this beautiful amp sight. Right in front of a mountain range where the sun setter between two mountains. Then we stopped by at Nevada. Where we obviously had to stop by at Las Vegas. Went sight seeing there as well. And at at many famous restaurants. Only down side of it was it was pretty hot. It was still summer so I couldn't complain. Plus we had the RV to keep us nice and cool. Went to this indoor amusement park. Before seeing shows and going to casinos.

I mean come on. What's a visit to the city of lights and entertainment without going to casinos. Of course we lost most of the time to those stupid machines. But won sometimes on there. So I guess you could call it a win lose situation. And today we've just reached California. But now we've settled in a hotel called Hotel California. No, I am not kidding. It's actually named after the song and album The Eagles made. I love that song yet I still need to listen to the album. But besides that the hotel is pretty fancy. I mean it's named after the song for Christ sake. There's good rooms, service, food, and scenic views of the beach. And it has a pretty big pool as well. No slides just a pool. But it was still pretty nice with a view of the ocean.

We checked in and settled down in the suite. And yes, it was a luxury one of course. Got to give the best for our baby boy. Three bed rooms, a kitchen, Three bathrooms, and a nice big balcony. This particular hotel was located on the beautiful beaches of Santa Monica. Milo is going to love this trip. Little dose he know we're taking him to the happiest place on earth. You all know where this place is. I'll give you a hint though. It's in Anaheim and it has two theme parks. But right now we're just relaxing from the long road trip we just had. Maybe we'll drive around town and go to the broad walk. But maybe not since we're all tired from the drive here. So maybe a long ass nap will do.

The beds here are comfy as a cloud. The comforter or duvet feels so silky and cool yet it warms us up. And the pillows are soft and cuddly. Just like Milo is when I'm cuddling him. Speaking of Milo. He's next to me if you're wondering. Passed out from all the activities we did today. We checked in before going sight seeing again. Then we went to eat out. Went to the beach and pool. Walked in the beach for a couple of hours before heading back here. So yeah, can't blame him for passing out after the shower he took. I wanna sleep too. But for some reason I can't. I still can't stop thinking about what happened Monday. About Milo giving us all blow jobs.

Hmmm, now that I think about it. That was one of the best things I've ever felt. And I just wish I could do it again. But come on we're on vacation. I need to relax on this kind of topic. Hmm, seems like I'm finally getting sleepy. I guess some sleep will help after the day I had.

Two Hours Later

Milos Pov

Waking up from my nap was not so nice. But what was nice about it was I got some good sleep from it. I try to get up and stretch. But I only got held down by Garrett. Who seemed to still be sleeping. Cuddling and spooning me to the feeling of me being secured and safe. I turned over to face him as quietly and gently as I could. So I wouldn't wake him up. Aww, he looks so peaceful in his sleep. I then suddenly hear him growl deeply. Making me go still for a quick second. "Fuck off Alex" he then growled out "he's mine for today". Oh, I forgot that the three of them sleep talk most of the time. But it only happens when they dream of me. Hmm, since he's dreaming of me right now. I wonder what would happen if I do this. I reached up to his head. To touch those horns of his. You know I've always wanted to know if they were sensitive or not.