😜The New Crew😜

*At Restaurant*

{May 31, 2017] 

[6:00 PM}

We walked into the restaurant and sat down. , Faith, Nala, Val, Ahiella, Ava, Isabella, and I were all at a restaurant doing typical summer stuff. All of a sudden we see a group of boys sit down across from us. All of them looked so familiar.

Isabella: CRYSTAL!!! She said snapping me out of my thoughts.

Crystal: Ye-Sorry yes?

Isabella: Stop staring at the celebrities! You're making us look sus!

Crystal: Celebrities?

Val: Girl, that's A boogie, Moskii, Tyga, August, XXXtentacion, J. I  an-

Crystal: IS THAT MOTHER FUCKING CHRIS BROWN!!!!!!! The whole restaurant heard me but only the group of boy celebrities looked at us. The girls cover my mouth and started giggling. While I slouch in my chair feeling like an idiot. Then I heard

Unknown: Hey you ok?

I looked up at the girl and their faces were pale then I looked to the other side, and MOTHER FUCKING CHRIS BROWN WAS IN FRONT OF ME.

Crystal: U-U-M-MM Y-E-A-H I-M O-K. I stutter

Chris: How bout this, we ask for a bigger booth and we could have dinner with you guys if you don't mind.

Crystal: Sorry n-

All the girls: Crystal stop being a bitch and say yes.

Crystal: Stop calling me a bitch, you testing me rn.

Chris: (Laughing&smiling)

I turn back to Chris and say

Crystal: If you want to sit with the bad bitches, the Ya'll niggas gotta pay.

Chris: Damn ma, Ok

He goes to the waitress and asks her to get a bigger booth and once we move, All of us Baddies and Celebrities sit down.

All of us: Hey

All of us: (Laugh)

Crystal: Everyone phones in middle. We are going to pass our phones around, and get everyone's numbers.

Tyga: I-

Val: Stfu We don't give 2 shits if you have a girlfriend. If she starts getting sus that I'm tryna steal her man we could fight, cause I'm not. Bitch could have" She could get a taste"head ass.

Ava, Faith, Ahiella, Crytsal, Isabella,Nala: Period😭

The boys: DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

*Food gets here*

Ava: Chris

Chris: Que?

Nala: Truth or dare?

Chris: dare

Ahiella: I dare you to sing Back to sleep to Cystal

Crystal: Yo what the actual fuck. I fucking hate you guys

The girls: We love you more.

Crystal: I never sai- Whatever. I turned around to see Chris gone.

Crystal: Where did Chris go. Then all of the lights go off and I hear (So let me fuck you back) then the beat drops and Chris comes on the stage and starts killing it. Then he goes up to our table a sings to me, then kisses my forehead.