I know It's sad but keep your head up family, We still have work to do.

[At Mama Joyce's House]

[July 6, 2017}

[8:30 A.M]

[Ahiella's POV

4 weeks later...

I wake up and I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and did my hair.  I go to Chris's room and wake him up.

Ahiella: Chris Cmon wake up. 

Chris: Mmmmmmmmmmm

Ahiella: Chris get up.

Chris: No

Ahiella CHRIS WAKE THE FUCK UP!!

Chris: Damn, Ok I'm up, I'm up. 

Ahiella:  Good.

I leave his room and go downstairs, and see Mama Joyce drinking coffee in the kitchen.

Ahiella: Good Morning  Mama Joyce.

Joyce: Oh, Good Morning Ahiella.

Ahiella: So, I was thinking, I was going to gather around some family and family friends, to share the sad news about Crystal. But to also give them a motivational speech to keep their heads up. Because I know, Oh god I know, Crystal will make it through this. And I was hoping you can come.

Joyce: Ofc I can come 

Ahiella: Great! (Claps hands together.)

At that same time, Chris comes downstairs.

Ahiella: Double Great! (Turns around and claps her hands again)

Joyce: So, When do you we attend, And where is it?

Ahiella: Well um, actually we were going to do it at our house with our crew, and it's at- (Looks at her watch) I mean, there is no time like the present, right?

Joyce: Yes to that, Alright let's go.

We get in the car and go to our house and see The crew watching a movie. They run up to Chris and I and tackle us saying

The Crew: GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris: OWWWW!

Ahiella: AHHH!

Nala: We thought you guys were dead.

Ahiella: Um, And you didn't come look for us?

Faith: Hell na

Chris Fuck ya'll 

Ahiella: Anyway, Um we are inviting Family and Family friends to share the news, and keep their heads up high. So, Straighten up this place, it doesn't look bad but it could be better. Isabella since you are the fat ass here, order some appetizers for when they come here. Val since you love fashion goes change your clothes, and pick everyone else's out. Boys: Clean up all the snacks. Tyga and X are on kitchen duty, Mooskii it's your turn to do the bathroom. Everyone else chimes in and try to find this place to look decent.

Everyone: YES MAM!

Ahiella: Get to work folks you have 1 hour!!!

Chris: (Points to his mom)

Ahiella:  Oh shit.  Everyone come here real quick, please. 

(They gather around)

Ahiella: This is Mama Joyce, Chris's mother. Don't be rude or I will slice ya'll neck of. Heard?

Everyone: Yup, Hi

Joyce: Hi (Giggles)

Ahiella: Ok back to it, please.