Chapter 1

"Lana, please stay with me." Eric asked touching my face gently with his hand. I look up tinto his green eyes and smile gently. Reaching up and touching his hand as i lean into his touch. I take a deep breathe and move back. "I'm sorry." I reply looking back up to his face. "I love you Lana." I smile touching his face gently. "I love you too." I reply before walking away. I look back as his green eyes stares at me from a distance.

"Lana, were late get up!" My roomate and best friend says pushing me off my bed. I hit the floor with a thump and look up at her pushing my black hair out of my face. "Really Kayla?" I sneer sitting up. "Sorry to wake you from prince charming but were gonna be late for class." I look over at the clockand bounce off the floor. "Holy Crap." I yell running to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, I come out in my skinny jeans and blue tank. I grab my black boots sliding them on and head out Kay right behind me. " So did you dream about him again." Kayla asked as we turn the corner. Ishift my backpack over a little and look over at my best friend. "Maybe." I answer looking ahead of me again. "Ummmm explain." Kayla groans speed walking to catch up with me. "It was nothing McKayla seriously."

"You have had a secret dream life with this guy for the past year i need to know!" Kayla glared with a serious face. Its like a freaken soap and i need my daily dose." I smile at my best friend shaking my head. " Fine but later not now." I reply looking back over at her. "Did you guys kiss?"  "No Kayla we didnt." "Oh my god you guys are actually killing me."

"Its just a dream Kay." I smirk. "I have no control on what happens.". "Fine ." she smiles hooking arms with me. "Its sad when your dreams have a better love life then the both of us." Kay smirks. I look over at her as we both start laughing and walk into class. Professor Baldwin looked up at us as we sat down beside each other. " nice to see you guys decided to join us Ms Martin...Ms Rogers." I smile sweetly at him and sit back.

"Smooth." Sarah whispered touching my shoulder. I smirk at her as Mark and James move near me. "You know if you guys wanna get on his good side then you might not wanna be late." James whispered with a smirk. "Shut up." I softly laugh smacking him. " He has a point."  Mark agreed making me glare at him. "Right then." they harmonized moving back to their seats. "You know james likes you right?"

"No he don't." I say back. I say confused looking over at Nicole who smiled her blue eyes sparking as she moved her blonde hair to the side. "He don't." I whisper looking back at Professor Baldwin who was now death glaring us all. I bite my lower lip and write down notes as he starts on the lesson again. About a hour later I walk out all my  friends beside me. Jessica..Marks girlfriend of two years was piggyback riding Mark.

And Sarah and Nicole was wrapped up in their own conversation. I oull out my phone just as James wraps his arm around my shoulder and Kayla hooks her arm into mine. I smile at my two best friends putting my ohone up. "So im taking you out to eat." James tells me. " What." I reply with a laugh looking into his hazel eyes. "I'm nit taking no for an answer either so ill see you at eight. With that said he smile and turns a corner leaving me walking with Kay.

Nicole and Sarah walked up to us with a smirk."Don't." I laugh. "Told you." Nicole laughs. " You just couldn't hold it could you." I laugh. "Nope sorry." Nic smiles hooking arms with Sarah and waving goodbye as they went to class. I look over at Kayla only to see her smirking at me. " What?". "So you're going on a date with James." "I don't have a say on it apparently. I replied back with a laugh.

"Atleast he's hot." Kayla says nudging me. "Shut up Kay." I laugh. I walk into study hall still shaking my head. Sitting down I grab my books out and start reading ahead. After a few hours I head back to my dorm room. "There you are book worm." Kayla greeted me from her bed. "Well hey to you too." I laugh sitting down. "So you have two hours before James gets you."

"Yeah." I reply looking over at Kayla. "Whats your point.".  " My point is that I know you aren't wearing that." Kay replied jumping off her bed. "McKayla you are too much sometimes." I sign standing up and walking over to Kayla who was now rummaging through my stuff. "Here." she smiles pulling out a  skin tight mini dress.

"Umm have you lost your mind.". " What?" Kayla asked looking at me with a innocent face. "Its a date McKayla not a corner." i sign "You never know where he will take you." Kayla smiled looking back at me her light brown hair falling into her face. " You're a pain and I'm not wearing that for real." I laugh sitting back down. "Put it back.". " Fine." Kayla huffed. " How about this?" she smiled. " That will work." I smiled back.

"Wow you look gorgeous." Kayla and Sarah gushed a few hours later. I string my fingers through my now curled black hair. "Ready I smile loking over at my two best friends. Sarah, Kayla and I have been best friends since fifth grade. We've been inseparable since then. " Okay dude you are drool worthy." Sarah replies sitting up straight. "Yessss spin." Kayla responded. " You look hot this was the perfect suit." Sarah grinned looking over at Kay.

" I know cause i'm awesome." Kayla smiled. I smile and look back at the mirror. I had on my black skinny jeans with red roses down my left leg, a red half shirt that hung down my arms and black knee high boots. " He's here." Kayla annouced just as a knock came from the door. " How....how do you always do that?"  I ask shaking my head. " It's a talent." Kay replied back with a smirk now go get your man. I smile at my friends and open the door to have my heart nearly stop beating.