Chapter 5

"Thank you." I smiled as we walked up onto the staircase that lead to the dorm rooms. "For what?" Eric asked his hand still intertwinded in mine. "For being you." I reply. "For calming me down." "For.." but before i got to finish the sentence his lips were on mine again. I pull him closer leaning into his warm body. Pulling apart from him i look up as he smiles at me.

"That." I laugh smiling back. "You're welcome but if you keep thanking me imma keep kissing you." "Well if that's the case." I smirk causing Eric to grab me and pull me into another kiss. I didn't care who saw at that moment. All I cared about was his lips on mine, His hands around my waist and his body against mine. "I gotta go." I smile gently touching his face as i pull back.

"Okay." He smiled placing his forehead on mine. "I'll see you later." "Deffo." I answered kissing him quickly before heading up the stairs and into the dorm room hallway. " Oh my god, there you are!" Kayla yells hugging my neckas i closed the door. "Hey to you too." I laughwhen she released me. " You had me scared to death." Sarah almost screamed hugging me tight.

"I'm fine." I replied back releasing myself from her death grip. "Where were you." " I was with Eric." I reply calmly. "Woah,what?" the girls reply together sitting down beside me. "Yeah, you heard correctly." I smirk. "Okay, so ummm what about James?" Sarah asked. "Well he hates me... Jordan hates me...Pretty sure Mark is gonna hate me when he finds out so at this point i dont care." I shrug as i pull my hair into a saideways ponytail.

"Lana what happened to you?" Sarah asked. "Nothing, but im not gonna cry over it when i literally have the boy of my dreams right in front of me, who actually likes me." "Kayla smiled gently grabbing my shoulders with her small pink polished nails giving me a little squeeze. "The be with him Lana." "Don't let anyone get in the way of true love."

"And what about James?" I ask my eyebrows arched up in curiosity. "I can handle him." Kayla smiled. " Okay then." I shrugged. "I'm gonna go find Eric." I hug my friends and close the door behind me. "Eric." I smiled walking up to him a few minutes later. "Hey, I wouldn't consider this later but I'm happy to see you." he laughed turning around. "I thought about it and since we both like each other why not see where this goes."

"Are you sure?" Eric asked hope shining in his eyes. I smile walking up to him and smashing my lips on his. I look up at him as i move back a smile placed smuggly on my face. "Is that sure enough for you?" i ask. "Yep." He laughed grabbing me back to him and kissing me again. I smiled into the kiss wrapping my arms around him pulling myself closer to him if that was even possible.

~6 Months Later~

I stare out the window listening to the birds chirping as the hot spiring sun shone through. I lay back across Eric's bed as he jabbered on to his roomate. "Lana it's been months you should atleast talk to him." Eric sighed looking at me. I sit up and look over at my boyfriend. "I agree with him." Alex said. Alex was attractive in a way. His short blonde hair and blue eyes fit perfectly with his model like features. His white tank fit perfectly against his muscular body showing off his biceps.

"Fine, but it's not like he wants to talk." I reply back. "How do you know that?" Eric asked sitting down beside me. "Cause he hasn't talked to me in six months." I reply as i leaned back against him. "Maybe he's waiting for you." Alex chimed in. "Well he's the one who stopped talking to me not the other way around. I snap being stubborn.

"Lana stop being stubborn and go talk to your best friend. Eric and Alex yell in harmony. "Fine." I huff kissing Eric gently and getting off his bed. "You're a pain by the way." I laugh walking to the door looking back at them both. Eric in his tight black tank showing off his tone body and chest making me smile to myself. "But you love us anyways." Alex smile causing me to snap out of my thought.

Me and Eric share a smile and I turn back to the door. "Bye guys." I smile as i closed the door and walked down the hall. " What do i even say." I think to myself as i turn the corner. "Lana?" I look up to see Jordan, James, Sarah, and Kayla walking together. "I uhmm...I'm sorry James." I blurt. "Hey it's cool really it wasn't meant to be." James reply back so calm it actually soothed me.

"Plus i found love in the right place." James breathe smiling at Kayla who instantly smiled back. I blink for a second before glancing down at their intertwined hands. "Woah, what." I ask looking startled mixed with excited. "About two weeks ago." Kayla said still smiling. "Well that explains the constant happiness that keeps blinding me everyday." I laugh.

James looked over at Kayla with a wide smile. "Everyday huh." A blush crossed Kayla's face as me and sarah smile. "Everyday" me and sarah say together. "Okay uhm why didn't you tell me though?" i ask my eyes switching back to James and Kayla. I look at them and smile. "My best friends together." "But when did you start liking him?" I ask looking at Kayla.

"I always have." Kayla replied. "You just never asked. "Well i'm sorry." i say feeling a sudden ping of guilt. "Don't be you didn't know, plus it gave me the courage to finally ask him out." Kayla smiled. I smile again at them feeling nothing but happiness. This is what it's suppose to feel like. "Does this mean.." "Yeah were cool." James said finishing my sentence. My smile grew as i grabbed him by the arm and pulled him into a hug. "So, how is your boyfriend?" James smirks. I smack his arm and he lazily puts it over my shoulder.

"He's great." I say with a smile. "Good cause if he hurts you..." I know you'll kill him." I say causing James to smile a bright smile. "Exactly" James nods causing us all to laugh. We look at each other again before i pull him into a hug again. "I missed you." I smile into his shoulder. "I missed you too he smiled back.

"So this totally means where going on double dates now right." Kayla exclaimed making everyone laugh. I look over at Jordan and he smiles at me causing me to grab him into a hug too. "Thank you." I smile. "For what?" Jordan asked still hugging me. I pull away and look into his eyes. "For taking care of him." " So can i actually meet this guy who stole your heart." James asked standing next to Kayla who was smiling at me. " I wouldn't have it any other way. I beamed with a huge smile walking over to him.