Chapter 2: 2 Years Later

No-ones pov

It has been two years since your family was murdered by who you now know as Muzan and the pain and grief caused you to shut out everyone around you, you now wear a fox mask to hide your face after many run ins with demons calling you "Yoriichi" who that is you do not know.

Following your crow, Shiro he led you to your masters estate and you sighed hoping the others did not mind you being slightly late as you last mission was very time consuming. Raising your hand you adjusting the straps on your kitsune mask before holding your single hanafuda earing you got from your father before he passed and went to open the door before pausing at hearing a loud crash and a commotion going on inside.

Opening the door you saw the other hashira crowding around someone before hearing a voice shout out.

???: WHERE'S IS NEZUKO?!

Your eyes slightly widened in shock at hearing that voice and name as memories flooded threw you head, shaking your head to rid yourself of those thought you slammed the door open catching the others attention and they stared at you.

Seeing a boy around 15 years old wearing one hanafuda earing you froze seeing his spikey red to black hair sway in the wind as his red eyes stared at your fox mask before staring at your hanafuda earing dangling on your right ear.

Tears streamed his face as he tried to stand up on shaky legs and shouted at you calling you "ONISAN!?" shaking out of your shock you let out a shaky breath before exclaiming.

"TANJIRO?!"................."Y/N?!".........

Edited on Saturday 27th July