Chapter 3: Reunion Of Sibling's

No-ones pov

You stared at your little brother that was supposed to be dead struggling his binds as he stared at you with shock.

Tanjiro: NII-CHAN!

The other hashira stared at you questionably before you started to walk towards him and kneel down cupping his bloody and bruised face as tears streamed down his cheeks tears started to fill your own eyes behind the mask.

Withing a flash you cut his restraints and brought him into your chest as he sobbed and hugged you back tightly. Your emotions were running wildly as you held your little brother closer.

Slowly reaching for your masks straps you removed them making your mask fall the floor revealing your face, shocking your fellow hashira.

Y/N: I thought you were dead! I went home to visit you all but when I got there "takes a deep breath" all I saw was their bodies and "says hatefully" Muzan "looks at him" were have you been?!

Tanjiro: I became a demon slayer to kill the person who killed them all and find a cure for Nezuko!

You froze at his speech before staring at him with shock and looked at the box Sanemi was holding before looking back at Tanjiro.

Y/N: w what? B but h he killed her?!

Tanjiro: Nezuko was turned into a demon, but she has not hurt anyone nii-chan please.

Before you could say anything, you heard Sanemi walking towards you holding a wooden box and you froze sensing a demon in it as Shinobu told him not to do anything rash before stabbing the box. Before you know it Tanjiro head butted Sanemi and you grabbed his arm, twisting it and slamming him to the ground.

Twins: the master has arrived.

Snapping out of your anger you kneeled in front of master while gritting you teeth as Sanemi got back up and dropped the box spilling his blood and out came Nezuko drooling and with slit eyes while you stared at the scene with shock seeing your supposed dead little sister was now a demon.

Y/N: "thinks" Muzan you will pay for this!

Feeling anger build up in you, standing stood up bowing to master saying you needed to leave shocking the other hashira, turning he smiled sadly before allowing it and soon you disappeared and reappeared near the wooden area of the estate hot angry tears streamed down your face and you collasped to your knees.

Not being able to keep it in anymore you screamed to the heavens as tears continued to stream down your face and you punched the ground in anger.

Y/N: WHY MUZAN WHY?! "Punches the ground" FIRST YOU TAKE MY FAMILY FROM ME, THEN FORCE MY LITTLE BROTHER TO BECOME A SLAYER "screams out in anger and creates a creator on the ground" THEN YOU TURN MY LITTLE SISTER INTO A DEMON WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT MUZAN?!

You continued to sob and punch the ground before a hand grabbed your own and you turned seeing yellow and red hair fill your vision before you were brought into a chest and held.

Rengoku: its ok y/n its ok

You sobbed into his chest clinging onto his uniform and screamed your pain out as he patted your head, soon your sobs died down and you pulled away before looking at Rengoku as he gently smiled at you, and you chuckled weakly before standing up and looking at the sunset.

Rengoku: come on master is waiting for us as are the others.

Y/N: very well lead the way Rengoku-San

Returning back to master's estate you kneeled beside Rengoku avoiding Sanemi's glare before you spent the rest of the night talking and listening to your fellow pillars before looking to the side clenching your fists.

Muzan will pay for his crimes!......

Edited on Saturday 27th July