BIO

Name: Y/N Kamado

Past name: Yoriichi Tsukiguni

Age: 19 (When his family is killed) 21 (Hashira trail)

Personality: quiet, calm, kind, hides his mask with a fox mask, protective, does not speak much, can be emotionless,

Likes: mochi, sleep, training, the other hashira, his family, leaning about breath of the sun, food

Dislikes: Muzan, demons, his past brother's betrayal, people fighting, his family getting hurt, others getting hurt

Looks:

As a child:

Present look:

Present look:

Family: The Kamado family

Title: The Sun Hashira

Breathing form: Breath of the sun

First form: Enbu/dance/waltz- The user delivers a single high-powered vertical slash.

Second form: Clear Blue Sky (碧へき羅らの天てん Heki-ra no Ten, lit. "Azure Heaven") - The user spins their body vertically to create a 360° slash.

Third form: Raging Sun (烈れつ日じつ紅こう鏡きょう Retsujitsu Kōkyō, lit. "Scorching Crimson Mirror") - The user unleashes two horizontal slashes to hit or defend from incoming attacks.

Fourth form: Burning Sun, Summer Sun (灼しゃっ骨こつ炎えん陽よう Shakkotsu En'yō) - The user unleashes a large circular slash that defends from imminent frontal attacks.

Fifth form: Setting Sun Transformation (斜しゃ陽よう転てん身しん Shayō Tenshin, lit. "The setting Sun")- One of the most powerful Sun Breathing techniques. The user backflips into the air to deliver a powerful upended flaming sword slash.

Sixth form: Solar Heat Haze (飛ひ輪りん陽かげ炎ろう Hirin Kagerō, lit. "Soaring Flame Haze") - The swordsman charges towards the target, attacking it with a haze covered slash that seemingly fails to land, but does hit the target.

Seventh form: Beneficent Radiance (輝き輝き恩おん光こう Kiki Onkō, lit. "Shining Ray of Grace") - One of the most powerful Sun Breathing techniques. The user spirals into the air and delivers a powerful slash that surrounds the enemy.

Eighth form: Sunflower Thrust (陽よう華か突とつ Yōkatotsu, lit. "Sunflower Lance") - A single thrust attack with the point of the blade.

Ninth form: Dragon Sun Halo Head Dance (日にち暈うんの龍りゅう・頭かぶり舞まい Nichiun no Ryū Kaburimai, lit. "Solar Halo Dragon Dance") - Possibly the Sun Breathing's most powerful singular technique. The user unleashes a continuous fast and powerful sword attack that takes the form of a flaming sun dragon and is capable of decapitating multiple enemies at once.

Tenth form: Fire Wheel (火か車しゃ Kasha, lit. "Fire Chariot") - The swordsman leaps behind the opponent and spins in the air while releasing a flaming attack in a circular motion.

Eleventh form: Fake Rainbow (幻げん日にち虹こう Gen'nichi Kō, lit. "Parhelion Rainbow") - The user utilizes this technique to evade incoming attacks with high-speed twists and rotations, thus creating afterimages. The afterimages work most effectively on enemies with good vision as they will probably fail attack the afterimage instead of the actual body of the user.

Twelfth form: Flame Dance (炎えん舞ぶ Enbu, lit. "Flame Waltz") - A two-combo strike which starts with a vertical slash and then a horizontal one right after.

Thirteenth Form:  (日ひの呼こ吸きゅう・拾じゅう參さんノ型かた Hi no kokyū: Jū San no kata, lit. "Breath of the Sun: Thirteenth Style") is the thirteenth form the and the pinnacle of all Breathing techniques in history. This technique involves utilizing each form of Sun breathing in quick succession in order to reduce fatigue and increase accuracy.

Edited on Saturday 27th July