Prologue

No-one's Pov

Yoriichi's body slowly fell to the ground as Kokushibou watched with a mixture of hate and grief before turning his head about to walk away before a weak voice spoke out and stopped him in his tracks.

Yoriichi: I w will r return

Kokushibou: what?

Yoriichi: I will r return t to s save y you brother

Before Yoriichi closed his eyes for good......

Many years later

No-ones pov

You slowly opened your eyes seeing a huts roof above you, before feeling warm arms holding you and you slowly turned your head seeing a women with long black and slightly messy hair with deep purple/pink eyes staring at you with a large smile on her face.

Along side her was a tall male with long black to red hair with a flame like birth mark on his head with red eyes smiling gently down at you.

Kie: oh Tanjuro he's perfect

Y/N: w who are they? who a am I?

The man chuckled as you babbled and gently stroked your cheek and you froze before grabbing hold of it in a flash.

Tanjuro: fast movements already Kie

Kie: "giggles softly" he's perfect Tanjuro what should we call him?

Tanjirou: Y/N, Y/N Kamado

Timeskip

After being called into the room by your father, standing near the door seeing your mother holding a small bundle in her arms and Tanjuro saw you, smiling gently he ushered you in and you quietly walked into the room.

Kie: Y/n meet your little brother Tanjiro

You peeked over the bed seeing a baby that looked like your father before the baby opened his red eyes and stared at you, babbling cutely he reached out for you and you held his hand smiling gently.

Y/n: welcome t too the w world l little brother

And so the journey begins.......

Edited on Saturday 27th July