Chapter 2

Reign smiles as she walks into Ms. Gadot's History class. She walks to the back of the class and sits. As other students walk in she watches Mrs. Gadot type on her laptop.

"Welcome to Honors World History," Ms. Gadot smiles as she stands. She starts calling students names as she paces in front of the class.

Reign smiles as Ms.. Gadot looks at her as she says her name.

"Nice to see you again," Ms. Gadot smiles.

Reign smiles as she rests her head on her open palm and watches Ms. Gadot talk.

"For today I am giving you a quiz on last semester's class," Ms. Gadot smiles. "Whenever you're finished please bring your paper up to me."

Reign looks up at Ms. Gadot and smiles as she takes the paper from her. "Thank you,"

Ms. Gadot smiles as she kneels next to Reign. "I would like to talk to you after class if you'd stay behind?" She smiles.

"Of course," Reign smiles.

Ms. Gadot smiles as she stands and walks to the front of the class.

Reign bites her lip as she answers the questions on her paper.

"Have a good rest of your day," Ms. Gadot smiles as her students start walking out of her class.

Reign smiles as she grabs her paper and walks up to Ms. Gadot's desk. "You wanted to speak to me." She smiles as she sets her paper on the desk.

Ms. Gadot smiles as she looks up at Reign. "You're my class aid," She rests her head on her open palm.

"I heard," Reign smiles.

Ms. Gadot smiles as she looks up at Reign. "How good were you in english?" She asks.

"Straight A's," Reign smiles. "I took honors English."

Ms. Gadot smiles. "Perfect," She stands. "Wow," She laughs silently. "You're almost as tall as me."

Reign smiles as Ms. Gadot stands in front of her. "It's nice now, but when I was younger I used to get made fun of for it."

"Me too," Ms. Gadot smiles as she rests against her desk. "How tall are you?" She asks.

"6'0," Reign smiles.

"Hmm," Ms. Gadot smiles. "You're taller than me."

Reign smiles as students start walking into the classroom. "So is this your freshman english class?" She asks.

"Yes," Ms. Gadot nods. "You can sit next to me," She motions to a chair next to hers.

"Okay," Reign smiles as she walks behind the desk and sits. She listens to Ms. Gadot and sighs as she looks at her ass. She licks her lips as Ms. Gadot sits next to her.

"So," Ms. Gadot smiles as she looks at Reign. "You're a junior right?" She asks.

"Yes," Reign smiles as she looks at Ms. Gadot.

"So I'll have you next semester." Ms. Gadot smiles.

Reign laughs silently. "How long have you been teaching?" She asks.

"This is actually the first school I've ever taught at." Ms. Gadot smiles.

"Oh wow," Reign smiles. "Well you're really good."

Ms. Gadot smiles as she stands. "We'll get back to this in a second." She dismisses her class.

Reign collects all of the students' papers.

Ms. Gadot smiles as she sits and Reign sets all the papers on her desk. "You're a natural." She smiles.

Reign smiles as she sits next to Ms. Gadot. "I love your accent." She smiles. "Where are you from?"

Ms. Gadot smiles. "I'm from Israel." She looks at Reign. "You have an accent as well." She smiles. "Where are you from?"

Reign smiles. "I was born here in Miami, but my parents were born and raised in Cuba."

"Oh wow," Ms. Gadot smiles as she and Reign grade papers. "So you speak spanish?" She asks.

"Yes," Reign smiles. "And you must speak Hebrew?"

Ms. Gadot smiles. "I do," She chuckles. "You can call me Gal,"

"Gal," Reign smiles.

"Just when it's me and you." Gal smiles.

Reign smiles. "Deal."

—————————————

Here's chapter 2! Let me know if you like it!