Chapter 4

Reign yawns as she rests her head on her hands and listens to Gal talk. Her eyes drift close as she listens to the sound of Gal's voice.

"Have a good rest of your day!" Gal smiles as she watches all of her students walk out of the class. She smirks as she looks back at Reign fast asleep on her desk. She walks back and kneels next to Reign. She smiles as she listens to Reign's little snores. She rubs Reign's back. "Do I bore you?" She asks as Reign stirs.

"Not at all," Reign rubs her eyes. "I just didn't get a lot of sleep last night." She smiles sleepily. "Sorry for falling asleep."

"What kept you up so late last night?" Gal asks.

"My parents had a party," Reign yawns. "All of their rich friends were there." She sighs as she looks at Gal sleepily. "Me and Arlo didn't get to bed until late."

Gal smiles as she looks at Reign's sleepy face. "You're adorable when you're sleepy."

Reign smiles at Gal with a dopey, sleepy, grin. "You're voice is what put me to sleep." She yawns. "I wish your voice could put me to sleep all the time."

Gal smiles as she looks at Reign. "You don't mean that," She stands and walks to her desk.

"Oh I do," Reign smiles as she follows Gal.

Gal smiles as she leans against her desk and Reign stands in front of her.

"I have a game tonight," Reign smiles. "Will you come watch me?" She asks.

Gal smiles as she looks at Reign. "And if I say no?" She asks.

"I'll be very disappointed." Reign sticks her bottom lip out.

Gal smiles. "I can't have you getting disappointed."

Reign smiles as she steps closer to Gal. "Are you disappointed for any reason?" She asks.

"I was disappointed you fell asleep in my class," Gal smiles. "But now I'm not."

Reign smiles as she looks at Gal. "You better wipe that look off your face before students start walking into here." She smirks.

==========================- Soccer Field

"There's my girl," Jose smiles as he hugs Reign.

"Mom didn't tell me all of you would be here." Reign smiles.

"Why would I miss out on watching my only sister beat some ass." Isla, Reign's big sister smiles.

Reign smiles. "I've got to go warm up," She waves as she runs onto the field. She smiles as she sees Gal sitting in the bleachers.

*Tonight we would like to recognize one of our star players,* Coach Burns smiles. "Reign Lopez, has been our MVP for the past 3 ½ years and has yet to disappoint us." He smiles. "Tonight is her 100th game with us, so tonight is all about celebrating Reign. Please give her a round of applause."

Reign smiles as she hugs coach Burns. "Let's get this party started." She smirks as she runs over to the goal and puts her goalie gloves on.

"Here we go!" Arlo yells as he stands.

Gal smiles as she watches Arlo interact with his family.

"Get em Reign!" Juan, Reign's other brother, yells.

Reign smiles as she blocks goal after goal for the opposing team.

Gal smiles as she watches Reign run over to the dugout.

"That's what I'm talking about," Bailey smiles as he hugs Reign.

Reign smiles as she drinks her water. "How are my odds looking?" SHe asks.