Chapter 24

*SMUT WARNING*

"Good Morning Wes." Reign smiles as she opens Gal's door for her.

"Good Morning," Wes, Jose and Alma's head of security, smiles as he shakes Reign's hand. "I've had my men set up cameras on every corner of the house. Along with two cameras on the boat dock." He says as he leads Gal and Reign into the house. "We've also installed the best security system your parents could buy. Every door and window has a sensor that can be triggered when the alarm is set." He taps on an Ipad that's hanging on the wall next to the front door. "Here is where you can set everything. There's also an app we want you both to install that gives you access to the cameras and allows you to set the alarms from wherever you're at."

Gal nods as she watches Wes. "What happens if someone trips the alarm?" She asks.

"Me and all of my security team will be alerted along with the police." Wes says as he turns to Gal. "Once we get notified that your cars have arrived home we'll  be monitoring all cameras throughout the night."

"So we can't be in the backyard?" Gal asks.

"We can do whatever we want babe." Reign smiles. "Wes and the team know when to mind their business." She raises an eyebrow at Wes. "Right Wes?" She asks.

"Yes Ms. Lopez." Wes nods. "If you're worried about your privacy Ms. Gadot, you have nothing to worry about." He smiles.

"Okay." Gal nods. "Thank you Wes."

"Of course," Wes nods. "If you both need anything you have my number." He looks at Reign. "My men will be making rounds every couple of hours just to make sure no one is causing any trouble." He opens the front door. "See you both."

Gal sighs as Reign sits next to her on the couch. "I feel safer." She smiles as Reign kisses her neck.

"Me too." Reign smiles as Gal throws a leg over her lap and straddles her. "You seem very comfortable." She smirks as Gal leans down and kisses her.

"I'm so comfortable." Gal slides her hands up under Reign's shirt. "You know you could've gone to school today." She says as she kisses down Reign's neck.

"Nope." Reign takes a deep breath as Gal nips at her collarbone. "If I had gone to school I'd be missing this." She grabs Gal's ass.

Gal smirks as she let's Reign kiss her neck. "I'm glad your mom let you skip school today." She moans as Reign slides her hands into her leggings.

Reign smirks as she kneads Gal's ass. "I haven't been doing a great job at satisfying your needs lately." She pushes her right hand into the front of Gal's leggings and rubs her through her underwear. "I'm sorry." She says as she holds onto Gal's waist with her left hand.

"It's fine baby." Gal sighs as Reign rubs against her clit. "We've been preoccupied." She bites her bottom lip as Reign pushes her underwear aside.

Reign smirks. "Preoccupied is a funny way to describe what is going on." She kisses Gal's neck as she fingers her.

Gal moans as she puts her arms around Reign's neck.

"You're so tense baby." Reign wraps her left arm around Gal's waist. "Relax." She smiles. "Use me how you want."

Gal rests her head against Reign's shoulder as she starts to move her hips. "I need more baby." She mumbles.

Reign inserts another finger in Gal. "Better?"

"Oh fuck." Gal moans as she grinds against Reign's fingers. "Right there."

Reign fishes her left hand up Gal's chest and wraps her hand around her throat. "You feel so fucking good baby." She moans.

Gal's breath hitches as Reign chokes her. "I'm close." She gasps.

"Not yet." Reign says as Gal rests her forehead against hers. "Not until I say."

Gal groans in frustration as she grinds against Reign. "Reign." She moans. "I don't know how much longer I can hold it in."

Reign smiles as she pecks Gal on the lips. "You can wait." She kisses Gal's neck. "And the longer you wait the wetter you'll be." She bites at the base of Gal's neck.

Gal throws her head back as Reign sucks on her neck. "Fuck me." She says in a raspy voice.

Reign kisses up Gal's neck as she pulls her fingers out of her. "I wanna eat you out." She licks her fingers.

Gal quickly stands and pulls her leggings and thong off. She giggles as Reign throws her on the couch. "God I've missed this." She sighs as Reign lays on her stomach between her legs.

Reign puts Gal's legs around her neck. "Fuck I can smell you." She moans as she looks at Gal. "You smell so fucking good." She licks her lips as she leans down and starts eating Gal's  pussy.

"Fuck." Gal moans as she grabs handfuls of Reigns' hair. She moves her hips against Reigns face as she eats her out.

Reign moans as she sucks and nips on Gal's pussy lips. She smirks as she feels Gals walls tightening. "Not yet."

Gal moans loudly as she pulls on Reign's hair. "Baby please let me cum." She pleads breathlessly.

Reign smirks as she sticks two fingers inside of Gal as she eats her out. "Not yet."

Gal groans in frustration as she grinds against Reign. "I love this, but I'm not loving it right now." She huffs.

Reign chuckles as she glances up at Gal.

"Fuck." Gal shudders. "Can I please cum Reign?"

Reign sighs as she smiles at Gal. "Fine." She inserts a third finger into Gal. "Cum for me."

Gal moans loudly as she cums. She tightens her legs around Reign's head as she grinds out her orgasm. She huffs as Reign sucks on her pussy.

Reign smiles widely as she sits up. "So delicious." She licks her lips as Gal pulls her down and kisses her.

Gal smiles as she kisses Reign. "You're amazing." She smiles as Reign lays against her. "I love you."

Reign smiles as she kisses Gal. "I love you more, smiley."

------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy the update!