Chapter 6

"Good Morning," Gal smiles as she stands in front of her HomeRoom class. "Today I would like for you all to write a short essay on what you are looking forward to in the next year." She smiles. "You may speak quietly amongst yourselves as you work on it. Friday you will turn them into me." She sits. "You may begin."

Reign bites her bottom lip as she looks at Gal. She smirks as she sees Gal shift uncomfortably under her gaze.

"What are you going to write about Reign?" Bailey asks as he leans towards Reign.

"Summer." Reign smiles. "I don't want to think about graduating yet."

"That's valid." Bailey nods. "I'm going to write about going to Europe in June." He smiles.

"You lucky asshole," Reign whispers.

Bailey chuckles. "You know you could go anywhere you wanted to go if you just asked your parents right?" He smiles.

"Yeah I know," Reign sighs. "Arlo," She whispers.

"Yes Princess," Arlo smiles.

"Don't call me that." Reign groans.

Arlo laughs. "What's up?" He asks.

"Do you think mami and papi would let us go on a trip abroad?" Reign asks.

"I don't know," Arlo shrugs. "It'd be fun." He smiles. "I'll ask Papi later."

"Okay sweet," Reign smiles as the bell rings.

"See you all tomorrow!" Gal smiles as her students walk out of her classroom. She smiles as Reign walks up to her desk and stands in front of her. "Yes?"

"Want me to help you with anything?" Reign asks.

"I have a few papers you could grade if you want," Gal says to Reign as the last student walks out of her class room.

"Of course," Reign sits next to Gal. She smirks as she takes the papers from Gal. "You seem flustered." She lifts an eyebrow at Gal.

"I'm so horny," Gal whispers as she types on her laptop.

Reign smirks. "How did you sleep last night?" She asks.

"I didn't sleep at all." Gal mumbles.

"Why?" Reign asks.

"All I could think about was you." Gal stops typing and looks at Reign. 

Reign smiles. "Would you like for me to come by later?" She asks.

"Yes please," Gal nods. "I want you."

===========================Gal's House

Reign sighs as she stands on Gal's back patio waiting for her to open the door. She smiles as she sees Gal running towards the back door. "Hey beautiful." She smiles as she wraps her arms around Gal.

"Hi," Gal smiles as she kisses Reign. "Smart to use the back door."

Reign smiles as Gal leads her into the LivingRoom.

"How was soccer?" Gal asks as she sits in Reign's lap.

Reign shrugs. "It was soccer." She smiles as Gal straddles her. "You're so beautiful." She grabs Gal's ass.

Gal smiles as she wraps her arms around Reign's neck. "You always say that."

"I mean what I say," Reign smiles.

Gal smiles as she leans forward and kisses Reign. "You flatter me."

Reign laughs as she looks Gal over. "You look so comfy." She pulls on Gal's shirt.

"I am," Gal smiles. "Do you want to order a pizza and watch a movie?" She asks.

"Whatever you want to do," Reign smiles as she kisses Gal. "I told you I'm here for you."

Gal smiles as she stands. "What time do you have to be home?" She asks.

"I can put you to bed if that's what you're asking." Reign smiles as Gal sits next to her and calls the pizza place.

Gal smiles as she holds the phone up to her ear. "You're too good to me."

===================================

Reign quietly stands and carries Gal to her bedroom. She carefully opens Gal's bedroom and walks in. She slowly pulls the covers back and lays Gal down in her bed. She smiles as she looks over Gal's sleeping figure. "Good Night baby," She whispers as she leans down and kisses Gal's forehead.

Gal groans as she reaches out for Reign. "Not yet." She mumbles. "Lay with me. Please."

Reign smiles as she pulls the covers back and climbs in bed next to Gal. "Come here,"

Gal lays her head on Reign's chest as Reign wraps her arms around her waist.

"Better?" Reign asks.

Gal sighs contently as she lays on Reign. "Will you stay?" She mumbles.

"Of course," Reign yawns as she rubs Gal's back. "Whatever you want."

———————————
Let me know if you liked this chapter!!